Hawker Fury/Hind/Audax-V2/Hardy plus Skins Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawker Fury/Hind/Audax-V2/Hardy plus Skins Released

Thanks again, Shessi!

Now let's keep our fingers crossed that UncleTgt is tempted to get his paintbox out for the new additions . . .

Cheers
    BuV

Thank you Shessi for a great new additio to our hangar.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Icon22 Reply...

Shessi,

Very nice job on these, thank you for all of your hard work on these models. Well done!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Thanks Shessi for those two nice models

M. Klein

Cheers Guys,
    Glad you like them, I do as well. And as said, big thanks to Ted Cook for the original models.

Shessi

Updated Hawker Audax for CFS2 V2

Hi Folks,
    Just uploaded an updated Hawker Audax V2. No big changes, but have changed the animations assignments and made it a bit more user friendly and easier for paint modders.

Please read the README for animation changes.

Cheers

Shessi

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=50&id=27419
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hawker Audax CFS2 1.jpg  

Hawker Audax CFS2 V2.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - British

Description: This is an updated model from the previous CFS2 Audax uploaded. It has a few minor mdl tweaks, and animation changes. Nothing huge, but makes it more user and paint mod friendly.

Shessi

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Hawker Audax CFS2 V2.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thx...

Cheers mav

Yeah!

Many thanks to Shessi and Ted Cooks, it's good to see there are still some CFS2 nuts, never replaced and will it be??

Shessi-Cook Hind revisions UT

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - British

Description: Shessi-Cook Hawker Hind revsion by UncleTgt

This is a collection of modifications for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Hind done by Shessi for CFS 2.

I've modified the cockpit glass colour & reduced the model shine for camoflage paints.

I've made the 2D panel bitmap WIN 7+ safe, & provided different coloured bitmaps for the different repaints. I created a bombsight fixed view window. I developed some more payload options in the DP files, see the ordnance notes for which weapon packs were used.

A new airfile was developed, & optimised for AI & combat performance.

The textures are:

L7189 "79" from 1 FTS, Netheravon, circa November 1940

NZ1544 XX-Y from 6 sqn RNZAF, North Palmerston, New Zealand, March 1942

K6833 AO-N from 211 sqn RAF at El Daba, Egypt, October 1938

To install, unzip the download to a temporary location & move/ copy files to the matching folder names inside your chosen CFS 2 install.

Thanks to

Shessi for his undoubted skill in bringing us a wide variety of aircraft for use in this old sim.
    Ted Cook for the original aircraft, developed originally for FS2004.
    Allen for his DOSmdlc_2, making shine & mdl size changes possible in WIN7+
    Arno Gerretsen for ModelconverterX, such a clever & versatile tool
    Martin Wright for so many useful tools, in this case in particular MDLmat allowing aircraft model material transparency & colour changes
    Kelticheart for his prop bitmaps & exhaust effects.

This is freeware and subject to the usual conditions

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Hind revisions UT

Shessi-Cook Hind skinpack UT

Description: Hawker Hind Skinpack by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints to use with the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Hind done by Shessi for CFS 2.

The textures are:

K7180 Used by 211 sqn at Aldergrove, Northern Ireland, January 1938

NZ1543 GZ-B from 20 RNZAF, Whangarei, New Zealand, September 1942

NZ1524 UY-F used by 21 RNZAF, Auckland, New Zealand, November 1942

To install, unzip the download to a temporary location & move/ copy files to the matching folder names inside your chosen CFS 2 install.

Thanks to

Shessi for his undoubted skill in bringing us a wide variety of aircraft for use in this old sim.

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Hind skinpack UT

Shessi-Cook Hartbees UT

Description: Shessi-Cook Hawker Hartbees revision by UncleTgt

This is a collection of modifications for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Hartbees done by Shessi for CFS 2.

It uses the Hind model file, all I've done is to rename this file to avoid problems in the sim should both Hind & Hartbees aircraft be present at the same time (highly likely in East Africa for instance!).

I've modified the cockpit glass colour & reduced the model shine for camoflage paints.

I've made the 2D panel bitmap WIN 7+ safe, & provided different coloured bitmaps for the different repaints. I developed more payload options in the DP files, see the ordnance notes for which weapon packs were used.

The textures are:

857 speculative paint assumed to be 11 sqn SAAF based at Zwartkop, Pretoria, South Africa circa May 1938

829 from 41 sqn SAAF, Kenya, September 1940

Thanks to

Martin Wright for so many useful tools, in this case in particular MDLmat allowing aircraft model material transparency & colour changes

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Hartbees UT

Shessi-Cook Audax revisions UT

Description: Shessi-Cook Hawker Audax revision by UncleTgt

This is a collection of modifications for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Audax done by Shessi for CFS 2.

I've made the 2D panel bitmap WIN 7+ safe, & provided different coloured bitmaps for the different repaints. I developed more payload options in the DP files, see the ordnance notes for which weapon packs were used.

The textures are:

K2015 from 13 sqn RAF, Netheravon, Wiltshire, circa June 1932

K3712 of 18 Elementary & Reserve Flight Training School, based at Fairoaks, Surrey, circa September 1938

K4853 BF-J from 28 sqn RAF, Kohat, Pakistan, circa August 1941

K3124 Communications "hack" used by 173 squadron in the Middle East. Based at Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt, circa February 1943

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Audax revisions UT

Shessi-Cook Audax skinpack 1 UT

Description: Hawker Audax Skinpack1 by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Audax done by Shessi for CFS 2.

The textures are:

K4907 "M" of 4 Flight Training School, operating across Egypt & the Middle East, circa February 1937

K5235 "C" of 4 Service Flight Training School, based at Habbaniyah, Iraq at the start of 1941

K4839 US-L of 28 sqn RAF, Kohat, Pakistan, circa August 1939

K5568 BF-L from 28 sqn RAF, Kohat, Pakistan, circa October 1939

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Audax skinpack 1 UT

Shessi-Cook Audax skinpack 2 UT

Description: Hawker Audax Skinpack2 by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Audax done by Shessi for CFS 2.

The textures are:

K5237 Used by 3 sqn Indian Air Force, operating out of Kohat, Pakistan, circa December 1942

K4851 Used by 4 Coastal Defence Flight Indian Air Force & deployed to Moulmein Burma, January 1942

K3088 of the Indian Air Force's Service Flying Training School based at Ambala, circa November 1941

K3117 from 208 sqn RAF, Ismalia, Egypt, circa August 1936

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Audax skinpack 2 UT

Shessi-Cook Hardy revisions UT

Description: Shessi-Cook Hawker Hardy revision by UncleTgt

This is a collection of modifications for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Hardy done by Shessi for CFS 2. It uses the Audax model file, all I ve done is to rename this file to avoid problems in the sim should both Audax & Hardy aircraft be present at the same time (highly likely in East Africa for instance!).

The textures are:

K4062 from 30 sqn RAF, Mosul, Iraq, circa June 1936

K5917 2G used by 237(Rhodesia) sqn RAF, in Sudan & Eritrea circa April 1941.
    This version painted in the more likely ETO colours of Dk Green/Dk Earth camouflage.

K5917 2G used by 237(Rhodesia) sqn RAF, in Sudan & Eritrea circa April 1941.
    This version painted in the less likely MTO colours of Mid Stone/Dk Earth camouflage.

K4307 used by 237(Rhodesia) sqn RAF & destroyed by Italian strafing attack on Goz Regeb, Sudan, December 1940

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Hardy revisions UT

Shessi-Cook Hardy skinpack UT

Description: Hawker Hardy Skinpack by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints to use with the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Hardy done by Shessi for CFS 2.

The textures are:

K4070 Used by 30 sqn RAF, Mosul, Iraq, circa April 1938

K4321 Used by 6 sqn RAF, Ramleh, Palestine, circa September 1938

K4308 ZD-G from 6 sqn RAF, Ramleh, Palestine, circa May 1939

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Hardy skinpack UT

Library Staff
    Thanks very much Shessi and UT - beautiful work!

Kevin

Beautiful work and so much of it! Many thanks UncleTgt and Shessi. A lovely family portrait

Many thanks UT for a beautiful set of new texs!

And folks don't forget Ted Cook for the original models.

Cheers

Shessi

Shessi-Cook Fury I revisions UT

Description: Shessi-Cook Hawker Fury I revision by UncleTgt

This is a collection of modifications for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Fury done by Shessi for CFS 2.

I've modified the cockpit glass colour & reduced the model shine for camouflage paints.

I've made the 2D panel bitmap WIN 7+ safe, & provided different coloured bitmaps for the different repaints.

I did include a 4 x 20lb bomb load, as it's widely reported the aircraft had the ability to carry light bombs underwing, but I have yet to see any photos of Furies carrying any payload.

The textures are:

K1930 from 43 sqn RAF, Tangmere, Sussex, circa January 1933

K3736 "H" of 5 Flight Training School RAF, operating from Sealand, Flintshire, Wales, circa August 1938

unknown s/nr Aircraft of 43 sqn RAF, Tangmere, Sussex, during the Munich Crisis, September 1938

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Fury I revisions UT

Shessi-Cook Fury II revisions UT

Description: Shessi-Cook Hawker Fury II revision by UncleTgt

This is a collection of modifications for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Fury done by Shessi for CFS 2.

I've modified the cockpit glass colour & reduced the model shine for camouflage paints.

Some of the paints require a model without spats - for these I've simply used the Fury I model file instead.

I've made the 2D panel bitmap WIN 7+ safe, & provided different coloured bitmaps for the different repaints.

I did include a 4 x 20lb bomb load, as it's widely reported the aircraft had the ability to carry light bombs underwing, but I have yet to see any photos of Furies carrying any payload.

The textures are:

K8276 from 1 sqn RAF, Tangmere, Sussex, circa July 1938

K8284 "3" 10 Flight Training School RAF, Ternhill, Shropshire, circa August 1938

unknown s/nr Aircraft of 43 sqn RAF, Tangmere, Sussex, during the Munich Crisis, November 1938

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Fury II revisions UT

Shessi-Cook Fury I skinpack 1 UT

Description: Hawker Fury I Skinpack1 by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Fury I done by Shessi for CFS 2.

The textures are:

K2902 "A" B Flight Leader's aircraft, 1 sqn RAF, Tangmere, Sussex, circa December 1936

K5669 "9" Used by 7 Flight Training School RAF, operating from Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, early in 1937

"90" a Fury MkIA of of 6 Fghtr Regt, RYAF, circa March 1939

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Fury I skinpack 1 UT

Shessi-Cook Fury I skinpack 2 UT

Description: Hawker Fury I Skinpack2 by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Fury I done by Shessi for CFS 2.

The textures are:

205 Aircraft of 1 sqn SAAF, operating from Port Reitz field, Mombasa, Kenya, June-July 1940

205 Same aircraft as above, now operated by 70 OTU SAAF, operating out of Nairobi, Kenya, April 1941

202 Aircraft used by SAAF Central Flying School, operating from Zwartkop, Pretoria, South Africa circa July 1939

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Fury I skinpack 2 UT

Shessi-Cook Fury II skinpack UT

Description: Hawker Fury II Skinpack by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the revamp of Ted Cook's Hawker Fury II done by Shessi for CFS 2. Some of these require a "no spats" model to be used, in this case I just use the Fury I model instead as the texture mapping is identical.

The textures are:

K8267 "7" Aircraft of 8 Flight Training School RAF, Montrose, Angus, Scotland, circa September 1939

K7264 Used by 25 sqn RAF, Hawkinge, Folkestone, Kent, circa August 1937

K7281 Aircraft used by 41 sqn RAF, Catterick, Yorkshire, circa March 1937

Thanks to

UncleTgt
    DEC 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi-Cook Fury II skinpack UT

Members who have read this thread: 2