Indiafoxtecho MB-339 now available
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indiafoxtecho MB-339 now available

Indiafoxtecho MB-339 now available

It's finally here!

https://secure.simmarket.com/indiafo...339-msfs.phtml

Startup Tutorial

Quality, through and through. It is exceptional, Dino!

May I ask, what are you using for those screen shot captures? They look nearly real!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nothing other than the drone/showcase camera (whatever you want to call it), using an Xbox controller to control the camera. No cropping or post-processing or effects, just stock MSFS camera and graphics.

It sure is pretty. Flies quite well too. Some minor but strange buffeting during some hard pulls but nothing too crazy. The sound is a letdown if I'm being honest. No soundai package, so you won't be able to hear other aircraft of the same type. The default aircraft have some great sounds for air frame drag, gear up landings, over stress etc. and it's very noticeable that those are absent, especially after putting so many hours into the default stuff. I understand the complications and difficulties in switching to Wwise and don't fault Dino for using the legacy sound model but it is still disappointing.

Overall though, I am quite happy with the MB-339 and would recommend it to anyone who has been waiting to get their hands on something that isn't a flying bus or an over sized lawn mower

The sound will likely be upgraded in the future. The problem is the SDK for MSFS is far from complete atm.

Yeah, I forgot this aircraft is powered by a RR Viper Turbojet. Spent hours in front/around old Hawker 125's with the same engine and they are PAINFULLY loud! As mentioned, considering the missing plugs to the Sim and SDK at the moment, this is still a damn fine model in so many regards and I am happy to have invested in it at this early stage of the game. BTW, I see what you mean about the odd buffeting/bouncing in the pitch. Not sure what to make of that but it seems related to the pitch trim condition of the model (not the trim control per se). When in trim, it handles pretty well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The first military jet available! Downloading as I type!!

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

I love it!
    jk7818

jk7822

jk7829
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I was hoping to be able to read something about the 'manufacturing statistics' of Dino's gorgeous looking jet trainer. Not only with the model in mind but also very much about what might be in store regarding developments by other developers.

I can't even begin to imagine that Dino created this beauty from scratch with MSFS outthere on the market for what, 2 months ?...

So is it a FSX/P3D portover ? That's a bit hard to believe too because screenshots have been shown here of portovers that didn't look half as good as Dino's MB-339. So is it a portover with significantly updated MSFS display features ? (or atleast *some* of them..). F.i. do the textures make use of PBR materials ?

We now know that the sound is 'legacy' but what about the flightmodel ?

Sorry about all these questions but i think it would be interesting to know certainly in light of what we may well expect from Dino and other devs in the foreseeable future.(you know, once the camel gets his nose into the tent his body will shortly follow..)

Dino has been working on this and the Long-EZ for MSFS since early in the year, back during alpha testing, when the developers who signed up first got access to the SDK. They are MSFS-native models. The MB-339 is of course a reprocessed/redone version of Dino's previous work, while the Long-EZ was a open-source model that Dino acquired in order to use as the first aircraft he worked on developing-out for MSFS.

Also, make sure you're flying the aircraft using the default "Modern" flight model option within the MSFS options, which it is designed for, and not the "FSX" flight model option, which may cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Dino has been working on this and the Long-EZ for MSFS since early in the year, back during alpha testing, when the developers who signed up first got access to the SDK. They are MSFS-native models. The MB-339 is of course a reprocessed/redone version of Dino's previous work, while the Long-EZ was a open-source model that Dino acquired in order to use as the first aircraft he worked on developing-out for MSFS.
    Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Good to know, thanks, John !

Just wheeled it into my hangar. Magnificent indeed. Wow!

Beautiful shot, Jan! I love the real reflections in MSFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Beautiful shot, Jan! I love the real reflections in MSFS.
    Thank you, John. Yes, they really shine on this model ! And we even haven't seen a glimpse of bare-metal yet ! In my mind's eye i can clearly see your superb P-51 in glorious bare-metal dress !

I think Dino did a great job on the pilot figures as well. Love to taxi the MB339 around with the canopy open and watch the reflections play around on the skin. I could do that all day. Hehe ( if only we had replay/fly-by mode, hope it'll turn up soon)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mb3393.jpg  

These shots look fantastic guys. Really tempting. But I'm holding out for the Aermacchi M-346. Please Dino!!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

This flight sim is a slippery slope! Need to buy this now! Beautiful.

Dino you can thank Bomber12th for the sale haha. I couldnt resist after seeing his pictures above!!

After much testing, my feeling about the minor stability issue is that it's the turbulence reaction and has little to nothing to do with the FDE on the model. It happens to other models in the sim as well. I made minor adjustments to the dead zones of my Warthog stick and it helped tone down that "bumpiness" a bit. The model is just a work of art and very reasonably priced as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Good to know, thanks, John !

Just wheeled it into my hangar. Magnificent indeed. Wow!

One of the best screen shots I've ever seen from any sim.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 0