Indiafoxtecho MB-339 now available - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indiafoxtecho MB-339 now available

Wonder why after take-off always have speedbrake half deployed. Wonderful work, Dino.

BTW miss that CTRL+C way to close game....

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Wonder why after take-off always have speedbrake half deployed. Wonderful work, Dino.
    I would guess you have the speedbrake assigned to something on a joystick/HOTAS that needs calibration, maybe? Doesn't happen here.

BTW miss that CTRL+C way to close game....
    Alt-F4 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Foggy ride around the Mach Loop:

https://youtu.be/vNCCJx9yo4Y

Made a few wrong turns but survived. Also buzzed a few yachts. Fun meter busted the scales!

Still can't embed videos here...

Fantastikós !

What if there was a RW fighterpilot completely unaware of MSFS and he would see your Mach Loop video ? Would he think it's real ? If there was anything that would give it away it would be the gauges, wouldn't it ?

Still missing : spectacular view by an innocent bystander. We really need that Fly-By view, don't we. And not to forget vapor effects like this :
    https://youtu.be/6zhAekECH78?t=41

Great show, Dimus, Well done!

Hi DennyA, thanks. Will try that as soon as possible and check my controls...
    regards

Blog Entries
    Does the canopy work? I clicked on the handle and it is animated. However, the canopy didn't open.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    Does the canopy work? I clicked on the handle and it is animated. However, the canopy didn't open.
    I don't have the product, but it seems impossible to get doors etc to open on the default aircraft. Perhaps its still being implemented?!!

Canopy works perfectly here....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    I don't have the product, but it seems impossible to get doors etc to open on the default aircraft. Perhaps its still being implemented?!!
    Caranado's C-182 and Moody doors work. The doors don't work on the default because someone decided it wasn't cost effective or needed.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Caranado's C-182 and Moody doors work. The doors don't work on the default because someone decided it wasn't cost effective or needed.
    Crazy, but human models on the ramp, vehicles and wildlife were!!

In order to open the canopy on the MB-339, you have to make sure that the locking lever (left side of cockpit, just in front of canopy) is in the unlocked position, and then by clicking on the canopy handle it will then open, but it will only open if the locking lever is unlocked. There is a warning light on the instrument panel that turns on when the locking lever is in the unlocked position.

Finally back in the air with the 1.10.8.0 hot fix. Unfortunately I seem to have lost the VOR/ILS NAV RADIO flight director functionality in the upgrade. Anyone else?
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

I shot a greaser ILS into KGSO 23L earlier today in the TBM. Just make sure you don't have any avionics mods in your Community folder and try the same approach again. These major patches keep playing silly games with the community mods.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

No mods ATM. Just scenery and a couple aircraft and a livery.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Just one plane, or all of them?
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Just one plane, or all of them?
    I looked at it again today. The issue appears to be that the RADIO NAV click spot on the FLT DIR panel is fubar. When I click on it, the toggle switch in the middle fn the weapons control panel to the left moves instead. So, I can't activate the radio nav FD. The HDG button is similarly fubar.

EDIT: This problem has been identified on IndiaEchoFoxtrot's Facebook page. The MFS update broke it. No fix in sight ATM. Thanks to all who checked on my specific issue and confirmed.

Here is a great sound package for the MB-339 which uses the Wwise implementation instead of the Legacy sounds. It is a vast improvement and I highly recommend checking it out. Here is hoping it is updated with a soundai to complete the package.

It includes:

• Progressive engine sound attenuation when closing canopy.
    • Canopy sound animation.
    • All usables cockpit instruments have now corresponding sound.
    • Rattle, wind, yoke, pedals, flaps, elevator, gear (etc.) sounds.
    • Sound spatialization and reverberation.

Download: https://flightsim.to/file/3219/aerma...-339-sound-mod

Thanks for the heads up! This package works very well. Nice to have the switch clicks, gear, flaps, wind etc. Much more immersive!

I hate to be critical of someone's hard work, but the engine sounds were disappointing to me. Completely lost the character of the MB-339 signature sound.

Formation flying with a buddy over Como and Lugano:

We also managed a formation landing. The experience was amazing. We both shot video but we'll have to process it to see if we can make a nice clip out of it.

WOW, Dimus, the last shot is truly impressive!!!!

Cool formation shots!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

For those that purchased this excellent product from SimMarket, an updated version (1.10) is available from the downloads section there. If you purchased from the Marketplace, an update option should appear soon.

Here is the list of updates (From the 1.10 manual):

15-Nov-2020
    Version 1.10
    Flight model upgrade and miscellaneous fixes and improvements:
    - complete remake of the flight model in order to fix Modern flight model instability
    and Legacy model compatibility
    - adjustments to flap, gears and speed brake cycle time
    - improvements to HGU-33 helmet geometry
    - added animation to rear pilot figure
    - fixed DME not working for Tacan (NAV 2)
    - fixed bug preventing correct DME behaviour in some cases
    - fixed ADI glideslope indicator not working correctly in some cases
    - fixed incorrect behavior of ADI indexer
    - fixed miscellaneuos geometry issues
    - fixed miscellaneyos geometry smoothing issues
    - improved altimeter animations
    - fixed bug preventing GSARM to work with VOR/ILS
    - cleaned up canopy textures
    - WWise sound configuration courtesy of Christophe de Bortoli (Erkin)

Dutch

Small bump.
    This plane became my first payware addon for MSFS yesterday
    I love it quite a lot, it's a superb experience in VR.

One question though: does it have a canopy defrost ?
    Yesterday I made my first flight with it, using real-world weather, in a snowy area. The ice accumulated quite quickly on the borders of the canopy.
    The two anti-ice buttons were switched on.
    The interior temperature knobs and buttons are not clickable.
    How should I proceed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Small bump.
    This plane became my first payware addon for MSFS yesterday
    I love it quite a lot, it's a superb experience in VR.

One question though: does it have a canopy defrost ?
    Yesterday I made my first flight with it, using real-world weather, in a snowy area. The ice accumulated quite quickly on the borders of the canopy.
    The two anti-ice buttons were switched on.
    The interior temperature knobs and buttons are not clickable.
    How should I proceed ?
    Same! With winter here in Canada, cockpit glass frosting is a huge issue.

Posted the question on there discord, quick answer:

Quote Originally Posted by IFE Discord Server
    Use the keyboard command.
    It is not possible ti activate is via clickable due to the lack of SDK documentation

Members who have read this thread: 0