Arado95

Thread: Arado95

Icon22 Arado95

I found a Arado95 Float and Wheel Fs2004 by Erwin Welker done in Dec 27 2019. It is on Wizzsim on the net. Has anyone converted these aircraft for CFS2? The Panels are outstanding. I tried and the converted but the rudder is pointing to the left side and the bmp files are hard to convert for me a simple old man. If you have a workable model please let me know. Thanks.

Icon22 Still trying to convert

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I found a Arado95 Float and Wheel Fs2004 by Erwin Welker done in Dec 27 2019. It is on Wizzsim on the net. Has anyone converted these aircraft for CFS2? The Panels are outstanding. I tried and the converted but the rudder is pointing to the left side and the bmp files are hard to convert for me a simple old man. If you have a workable model please let me know. Thanks.
    I can convert the craft to CFS2 but, and thats a big but. the reflect turns the bmp files black in flight. the reflect or shine will not convert. does anyone know of the location in the mdl file that can be changed to make this work?

Hello Marty
    The shining and reflective can be added to the MDL with DosMDLC from Allen:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=49&id=25224
    The commands are "S" for shine and "R" for reflective, you can set up the shine degree in the config file.
    a good tuto on it here:
    http://www.michael-reimer.com/CFS2/CFS2_Tips.html

Hope it can help, cheers
    Martin Klein

Keep calm and carry on.....

If converted with manual MDLC it converts fine, rudder does not work, but it is centralised, which is not ideal but good enough for now. The textures just need to be re-saved in a DXT3 or 365 format (they were in a DXT1 format, I don't know why Erwin did that?), and then display well.

Surprisingly the tick18 ani moving rear gun works in CFS2!...which gives me ideas.....

It's on my (I'd like) to-do list, I'll get the source file from Erwin and make a complete job of it, but in the mean time PM me.

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ar95 CFS2.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0