JK repaints - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JK repaints

Don't forget to download the latest version!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

All up and running now ,with the latest version . Stunning ,thanks again JK .

Excellent, good to hear
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Is there still a point to making repaints for this sim?

jk8294

jk8295

jk8301

jk8309

Uhh.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

OK then: Turns out some of the Draken MB-339's were sold to SDTS in France (although they kept their US registrations)

jk8328

jk8327

I've been loving your Draken/N348EM MB-339 repaint, Jankees (it has been getting the most miles/time in my sim as of late), and this one will be very nice to have too!
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    I've been loving your Draken/N348EM MB-339 repaint, Jankees (it has been getting the most miles/time in my sim as of late), and this one will be very nice to have too!
    Thank you!
    I uploaded it today, and another version, with a different logo on the tail will follow tomorrow

Hi JanKees,

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Thank you!
    I uploaded it today, and another version, with a different logo on the tail will follow tomorrow
    You mean with pirate tail?

Fear this might be my first payware i'll buy for MSFS...

Marcel

Some nice reference in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAan...e=emb_err_woyt

Pirate tail indeed..tomorrow I'll start

I have seen several paints, and and a lot of encouraging comments on the MB-339.

I am thinking about jumping on the bandwagon and get that gem.

Would be a good balance to the Fokker D.21,

That means I'll have to hook my Thrustmaster HOTAS back up, lol.

Jankees, thank you very much for sharing your amazing repainting qualities with us. They are highly appreciated. And glad to see you are continuing your work in FS2020.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

now with pirate tail:
    jk8337

jk8363

jk8367

and another Kiwi Bonanza:
    jk8378

jk8382

I've updated all my paint so they are compatible with the infamous MSFS update, please go here to download the latest versions.

I've also added an new, albeit imaginary, one, representing a Hawk of the NATO flying school in Canada:
    jk8433

jk8436

jk8437

jk8441

just uploaded a bunch of TBM paints on flightsim.to, same stripes, different colors and registrations
    jk8602

jk8840

jk8553

jk8631

Members who have read this thread: 0