Some nice freeware sceneries

Thread: Some nice freeware sceneries

Quote Originally Posted by guzzi View Post
    Thx for the link, like it!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

A a spectacular set of paints! All 50 of them!

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Thank you for the heads-up! I had a few of the airport sceneries, released elsewhere as well, but there were a ton of airports on there that I hadn't yet.

I feel pretty restrictive as to what addons I've been downloading/installing, but I still find myself downloading/installing at least a few to several new addons every day. Right now my Community folder contains 396 addons (all freeware except for one), and I know that it is nowhere near the total amount that has been released for MSFS to-date (I stay away from most of the photogrammetry addons for instance). Those who haven't jumped into MSFS yet are going to have a lot of catching-up to do, addon-wise.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Those sceneries look great! Nice work, guys. I'll be grabbing these. They all look challenging.

Don BP

Members who have read this thread: 0