Delta is coming !

Thread: Delta is coming !

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Delta is coming !

Well,here we go again ! We are about to get hit again. Will probably be away for a while again after this hurricane. Can't believe we are getting hit twice in one year. Boy,do i hate 2020 ! Still have a lot of damage from the last one and nobody is ready for another. Pray for us. Regards, Scott

I'll definitely be praying for you, and Navy Chief, and anyone else sitting in harm's way! I'd wish upon a star, but I can't see the stars for all the smoke. The air outside is toxic anyway, even before considering the deadly virus hanging around.

Is 2020 over yet?
    Last edited by nagpaw; October 9th, 2020 at 07:30. Reason: Fixed a typo.
    America never stopped being great.

Hope you're able to get out before it gets there this time. You guys will be in our prayers.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Well, We rode another one out! Our new roof didn't make it but a lot of people came out far worse. Thankful our damage wasn't as bad as it could of been. Can't believe all this is happening.Delta made landfall only 12 miles to the east where Laura hit,so it was very close to the last one and the winds here were in the 80-90 mph range. Funny thing is this one made more noise and the house creaked and made lots of disturbing sounds. Maybe our nerves were just rattled this time.Maybe things will get better around here ,but it will take time. Most everyone i know ,including my wife ,has lost their jobs due to the storms but things will come back slowly as we rebuild. Y'all take care and thanks for the well wishes. Regards,Scott

Glad to hear from you, thanks for the update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Members who have read this thread: 0