Ford-Tri-Motor AI Blackhawk Boeing 314 Clipper issue

Thread: Ford-Tri-Motor AI Blackhawk Boeing 314 Clipper issue

Ford-Tri-Motor AI Blackhawk Boeing 314 Clipper issue

I installed the AI BH Boeing 314 Clipper with corresponding traffic and Afcad files. However, the aircraft doesn't take off. It just rest at the beginning of the runway. There aren't any errors in the Afcad. Does anyone knows what could be wrong? I suppose the issue would be the aircraft itself, which isn't suitable as AI, although it's designated as such. Thanks for any advice.

Bernard

Members +
    Sorry, Bernard. I wish I could help.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Are you there watching it at the right time for take-off?

You might be there at a certain local time, a time you saw in the flight plan file, but flight plans work in GMT.

Daylight Savings Time presents another opportunity for confusion.

Thanks for your tips. The FP aren't involved as the plane taxi out correctly, but don't move anymore at the short hold node.

Meanwhiile I paste the aircraft.cfg of SG Sunderland to 314B and M130, and both now are working correctly. I'm astonished that some create und upload AI traffic for both airplanes without having checked them. Sorry but that's rather embrassing.

Bernard

Bernard,

Sea planes are an odd thing in FS9 I have sea planes which simply won't take of an sea plane which have STOL capacity While the same models will act quite different with somebody else.

Cheers,
    Huub

Do a search for Holger Sandmann's
    AI seaplanes starter kit, you should be able to find it at Avsim or Flightsim.com

Then you'll need to make some adjustments

Ttfn

Pete

Now it works fine. Replaced JBK Martin 130.air file with the one of Canadair CL 415 to get AI more stable. Just for those who still might install The Fox's Hangar scenery "FS2004 Pan American World Airways Clipper Port Sand Island Midway of 2009! The included AI traffic needs specifically this aircraft.

Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by leuen View Post
    Thanks for your tips. The FP aren't involved as the plane taxi out correctly, but don't move anymore at the short hold node.
    Bernard
    That's often correctable in the AFCAD file, though maybe not this time, since you have success with a different model without fiddling with the AFCAD.

If you run into this sort of thing again, try this. Add a regular node right before the hold short node, so close that their edges overlap a little bit. I have no clue why that should work but it usually do
    es.

Members who have read this thread: 0