Crash to desktop in Essex campaign - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crash to desktop in Essex campaign

Here ya go!

Just place these in your CAMPAIGNS and MISSIONS folders, overwriting the old mission files.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Thanks for the update SW!

Sarg - I was actually considering a redo of all the ordinance packages, bc whenever I add or deactivate scenery, I get error messages telling me that CFS2 cannot find a slew of Dbolt's ordinances. But when I reboot, everything is there and loads properly in FF and QC. This has happened through several installs.

Trying not to throw too much on top of the pile!

Stevo

As in a 20 year old game , it,s design limits were capped --- Object Dps may be around 1200 to 1500 ---
    before it starts crap out --- check your totals -- and if need be --pull unused dp, s to a hold folder ,

Finally getting a chance to try these, thanks again! I'll swing back afterwards, hopefully with good news.

Sarg - I do see that I've got 1071 files in Objectsdp, so if there is still a CTD, I would suspect that you are right. A 20 year old game certainly has its limitations. Then the issue becomes what can be pulled into a temp to allow the missions to run w/o removing necessary ones.

Cross that bridge if/when we get there...

Completed the f6f and sbd-3 missions last night without a hitch! Looking forward to a TBF mission later tonight.

Members who have read this thread: 0