Paying work from Cr1.

Thread: Paying work from Cr1.

Paying work from Cr1.

Hello.

I'm in a bit of predicament. I no longer use 3DSMAX9. I refuse to use pirated software due to the imprint that is left when it is used, and I plain just won't use it...

I only build in Maya 2019 and 2020.

So here is my problem. I am doing a "Premium" package release for the Ford Tri motor. I want to include the 5AT in this package as well.

Problem is the tri motor was build in 3DSMAX 9. So I don't have a copy of that and porting it over to Maya will only cause more problems.
    I have the model done.

All I need is a complete remap for the new textures, and a compile. Then turn it back over to me and you will get paid real money.

If any are interested in this small job contact me through the Cr1 customer support page.

Thanks to all!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Tom,

You may have better luck over at FSDeveloper.com
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Tom,

You may have better luck over at FSDeveloper.com
    Hi Milton, Nice to hear from you.

I think I can port it over if I build a converter that Maya can read. It is a pain that Auto-desk owns both of these utilities but they will not read each others model files with out a conversion of some sorts.

Building a conversion tool will be another week of non productivity.

Oh well.
    Some times I just think I should just go back to Gmax and be done with it all as gmax models are fine in all of the simulators, even MSFS will use a Gmax model. Since I dont use the standard compilers I can use anything really.

Thanks Milton, I hope you are well.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Members who have read this thread: 0