UIRES WWI France

Thread: UIRES WWI France

UIRES WWI France

Anyone aware of a UIRES for France WWI?
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Check out library under CFS 2 Uries. Ravenna has one.
    UIRES_Western Front 1914-1918_Part 1.zip

Thanks Highpockets, I already had those though but there was nothing for France.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Ww1 uires

Hi Stoney,

I've been working on a set of UIRES screens for WWI (Western Front). It has taken a bit longer than I thought it would, mainly due to the number of screens for the "countries" in the set. There are 10 air services: RFC, RNAS, GNAS, Luftstreitkrafte, Aviation Militaire, Aviation Militaire Belge, USAS, USNAS, RAF and AFC.

I've finished the PSPs and I'm about to convert them to JPGs and BMPs. Then I'll do a covering Word document and upload.....sometime next week.

Not every user will want 10 country sets, so I was thinking of keeping each set in its own folder, as well as a separate folder for the non country screens. What's your preference- one folder or ten?

Cheers,
    Ravenna

stoney
    Welcome!

Super! Thanks guys!

Members who have read this thread: 0