Logbook not recording after update

Thread: Logbook not recording after update

SOH-CM-2023

Logbook not recording after update

Three flights were not recorded after update. Developer's mode was off. Anyone else see this?

SOH-CM-2023
    It's now working????????????????????

I still haven't figured out how it determines what is and isn't a takeoff and landing. I start cold/dark, fly from point A to point B, taxi to parking, and shut down, and the log still says 0's across the line. I think it wants me to interact with ATC to get credit, but that's crap.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

SOH-CM-2023
    Tom, it did not work again. Your experience and reaction resemble mine. Must be a bug needing fixing. Good to know I'm not alone seeing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I still haven't figured out how it determines what is and isn't a takeoff and landing. I start cold/dark, fly from point A to point B, taxi to parking, and shut down, and the log still says 0's across the line. I think it wants me to interact with ATC to get credit, but that's crap.
    That's an interesting thought, but I interact with ATC pretty much all the time (out of habit), and my takeoffs and landings are super inconsistent... pretty cool to have 3 landings with only 2 takeoffs, or vs vs...

I've noticed that sometimes as soon as I shut the engine down, the sim automatically takes me out of the flight to my logbook page. This is rare, but when it happens I get credit for the landing. Most times this doesn't happen, and I still get credit for the landing. Other times I don't. Seems very inconsistent. I haven't crashed a plane yet in this sim, but if you look at my logbook you would think I crashed about half of them!
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

I get pretty much the same results. That's why I hardly ever even look at the log...
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

SOH-CM-2023
    I have found a way to get every flight recorded. After making a proper flight, I taxi to an object and crash the plane into it.
    I prefer to have the flight statistics recorded to having the crashes shame my record.

Members who have read this thread: 0