Patch 1.9.3.0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch 1.9.3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Use the Marketplace tab at the top of the in-sim home page.
    Found it, finally. I had Developer Mode turned on. Maybe made a difference? Thanks, NC

Never would have thought of that - I'll keep it in my back pocket in case anyone else has the issue. I haven't had a chance to explore it yet (users say the exploration flight is 2+ hours), but if Nagasaki is any indicator, it's gonna be sweet!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I've literally just finished the Japan exploration flight, took me 2h 53min cruising at about 200 knots
    It's a very scenic trip even though its in the King Air which isn't the best plane for sightseeing IMO.
    Probably would have been better if they had made it in the C208 or TBM930 so you don't have engines blocking your view.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

I was unable to install Japan Points Of Interest when i installed the Japan add-on. I've retried installing that item several times (via the Configuration Manager) but keep getting a 'package fail' message about 1/4 of the way into the download. Has everyone got all the packages installed for Japan... or missing Points of Interest?
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    I've literally just finished the Japan exploration flight, took me 2h 53min cruising at about 200 knots
    It's a very scenic trip even though its in the King Air which isn't the best plane for sightseeing IMO.
    Probably would have been better if they had made it in the C208 or TBM930 so you don't have engines blocking your view.
    Let the autopilot take the wheel for a while and use spot view for the sights!

Quote Originally Posted by odourboy View Post
    I was unable to install Japan Points Of Interest when i installed the Japan add-on. I've retried installing that item several times (via the Configuration Manager) but keep getting a 'package fail' message about 1/4 of the way into the download. Has everyone got all the packages installed for Japan... or missing Points of Interest?
    All I can suggest is keep trying. There may be a better answer over at the official forum.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0