Msfs 2020 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Msfs 2020

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    Everything pre release talked about this being a bandwidth dependent game. Better the bandwidth the better the game experience. This includes updates.

It drives me nuts hearing people complain about download times. Did you not read about this pre release?

If you have a slow internet connection, upgrade it. If you can't for whatever reason put up and shut up. It's not Microsofts fault.

TW
    I have the fastest band width in my area and it still took me two days. The sim flew well with no hiccups with settings near all the way to the right.

so sorry you are going nuts about this. I am probably going to delete MSFS anyway so I won’t be on this forum and I’ll spare you the pain.

Cool install patch

You will get a "question" about the path to your MSFS install , so just do as before , no problem with that ..... only thing with this Patch was thoose big black building every ware .... but there is a fix out for that , already https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...VAZj-dCHK_Sfw8

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    I now have the update downloaded (5+ hours), but I now have only 2 aircraft. Anyone got any idea of how I get the other 29 back?
    Really this is beginning to be a royal pain in my patoot.
    P.S. How does one download a clean sheet of this software?
    You can go to the content manager and you should be able to download/install the missing aircraft from there
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    This issue has nothing to do with bandwidth. The release notes for the patch state that if your install is in a different location than default, you'll need to go to your content manager to re-download the content you own.
    I have FS2020 installed on a separate SSD, and did not have to re-download anything. Everything I had before the patch was still there after updating.

Oh, and yes, I directed the original install to that drive and folder.
    The first installer I directed to the drive itself, and the actual FS2020 install (.....packages....) I directed to a FS2020 folder on that same drive. Makes finding the community folder VERY easy, lol
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Members who have read this thread: 0