Dave Garwood's DH-98 Mosquito BIV

Thread: Dave Garwood's DH-98 Mosquito BIV

Dave Garwood's DH-98 Mosquito BIV

Where can I download Dave Garwood's DH-98 Mosquito BIV? The CBFS download links are dead?

Quote Originally Posted by ericrab View Post
    Where can I download Dave Garwood's DH-98 Mosquito BIV? The CBFS download links are dead?
    You need to be signed / logged in to Forum at cbfsim.co.uk to get the d/l links

Ttfn

Pete

Hi Ericab,

Both Pete and I must be getting old as I think we confuse different web-sites.

The Mosquito is available ate the CBFS site. Just go to the library and select Dave Garwood's Mosquito a click on the icon of the zip file. You will end up at the page which looks like below. Clicking at the icon here won't work as the download button is hidden at the right top side of the page. I have checked this morning (my time) and it worked for me.

Cheers,
    Huub

@Huub

Exact same info I gave to him over at another site where he asked the same question!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    @Huub

Exact same info I gave to him over at another site where he asked the same question!
    Great minds think alike.............

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Great minds think alike.............
    Huub; but you do need to be a member and signed in otherwise it won't work.

ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post

ttfn

Pete
    Definitely agree! I probably joined several years ago and just never signed out!

I added that info over yonder for him!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post

ttfn

Pete
    Hi Pete,

It must be my good reputation, as I managed without logging in. As I had forgotten my password, I choose the option "forgotten password", but even my current e-mail address was unknown. When I tried to register my answers on the "anti-bot questions" were too detailed.......
    I used my new PC and I'm convinced I never logged in at CBFS with this computer.

I'm sure I had an ID somewhere in the past, but I really don't know under which e-mail address.

Cheers,
    Huub

SOH-CM-2022
    I just followed Huub's directions (out of curiosity) and I can confirm that I could download the Mosquito without logging in.

I'm using Edge on a newish PC and I'm sure I have never been to the CBFS website on this PC before.

Gavin

You don't need to be logged in to access the file library. You do for some areas of the forum, but the main download library is open for all. The link does work, but I've sent the OP a direct link anyway so he now has the Mossie.

Members who have read this thread: 1