AI Zero Fighter

Thread: AI Zero Fighter

AI Zero Fighter

Does anyone know of an AI Mitsubishi Zero Fighter ? I've been desperately looking for this plane in every sim site I know but I could never find it.

I hope one of you knows it.

Thank you so much.

Pierre_NC.

There's an AI Zero and AI Betty included in Bill Lyon's Classic Goose package. Not sure of the quality as I've never used that part of the add-on. There's some other interesting AI in there too! File Name: cc9g21f.zip (at flightsim.com) I hope this helps. Mark
    "Even the best navigators aren't sure where they're going until they get there, and even then, they're still not sure."-- Frank Bama

The shoot down yamamoto package also has AI zeros included. https://library.avsim.net/search.php...2004&Go=Search

Quote Originally Posted by fnkybnch View Post
    There's an AI Zero and AI Betty included in Bill Lyon's Classic Goose package. Not sure of the quality as I've never used that part of the add-on. There's some other interesting AI in there too! File Name: cc9g21f.zip (at flightsim.com) I hope this helps. Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by westjet View Post
    The shoot down yamamoto package also has AI zeros included. https://library.avsim.net/search.php...2004&Go=Search

Big thanks to you both, guys. I'm gonna download them and see what those Zeros look like.

You could try the CFS2 default Zeros, they are available here in overhauled versions here by the B24 Guy (he de-mirrored the textures.) They are better detailed than the the Bill Lyons versions and are Multi-LOD so ideal for AI. Only issue may be airfile issues, but subbing in an alternative might work.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    You could try the CFS2 default Zeros, they are available here in overhauled versions here by the B24 Guy (he de-mirrored the textures.) They are better detailed than the the Bill Lyons versions and are Multi-LOD so ideal for AI. Only issue may be airfile issues, but subbing in an alternative might work.
    Thank you so much I'm gonna dpwnload it and see how it looks like.

Members who have read this thread: 0