Has Anyone Else had this Problem?

Thread: Has Anyone Else had this Problem?

Blog Entries

Has Anyone Else had this Problem?

Since Flight Sim was updated I haven't been able to adjust the sensitivity of my joystick, when I click on the Sensitivity box in the Controls section, all I get is a screen saying "Done". Has anyone else found this?

Regards,
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Since Flight Sim was updated I haven't been able to adjust the sensitivity of my joystick, when I click on the Sensitivity box in the Controls section, all I get is a screen saying "Done". Has anyone else found this?

Regards,
    Ian
    Yes, it's a known bug among many this patch caused. My installed was so badly mangled, I could not connect to the servers for the update or running the scenery and I had to to a full uninstall/reinstall which BTW was impossible due to the fact I could not connect. Anyhow, I found the work around for the reinstall and see the bug you mention. Fortunately, my previous settings for everything were saved and I didn't need to rebind everything. I hope they won't be long fixing all of this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Many thanks for the reply, that's a bit of a pain, I was trying to set the slider for my Elevator trim but when I tried it I looped the loop!

Thanks,
    Ian

Members who have read this thread: 0