MaskRider Japan Airfields No.1

Thread: MaskRider Japan Airfields No.1

MaskRider Japan Airfields No.1

I was wondering what mesh you are using MR? I get water up hills. I have ALL of your superb sceneries installed and I only get this issue with the Japan No.1. I'm using Richard Ludowise CFS2 LOD8 elevational mesh. This right after take off from Akaogi airfield.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grab_012.jpg  
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    I was wondering what mesh you are using MR? I get water up hills. I have ALL of your superb sceneries installed and I only get this issue with the Japan No.1. I'm using Richard Ludowise CFS2 LOD8 elevational mesh. This right after take off from Akaogi airfield.
    Hiya stoney,

That scenery package was built to go with stock cfs2 mesh and masks- many moons ago.

I never rebuilt it to fit Rhumbaflappy's mesh and masks.

Sorry,
    MR
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

Okay, that makes me feel better, I thought I'd got something wrong. Thanks MR.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Members who have read this thread: 0