Newbie stuck in the learning curve

Thread: Newbie stuck in the learning curve

Newbie stuck in the learning curve

Tried twice to fly KAPC to KDWA and both times I get into my climb and after looking around a couple time my plane just stops and hovers. Still running, prop spinning, making noise , just not going forward anymore. Anybody have any ideas how many different things I'm probably doing wrong? Guess I'm going to do the unmanly thing, and read the directions and do the training flights! LOL

Sounds like "Active Pause" is being enabled somehow. Active Pause "pauses" your aircraft, but everything remains active. Animations, weather, time, audio, etc just as you described.

The default keyboard binding for Active Pause is "Y". I would double check your key bindings and see if maybe it is bound to something on your joystick or other peripherals you might have.

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    Sounds like "Active Pause" is being enabled somehow. Active Pause "pauses" your aircraft, but everything remains active. Animations, weather, time, audio, etc just as you described.

The default keyboard binding for Active Pause is "Y". I would double check your key bindings and see if maybe it is bound to something on your joystick or other peripherals you might have.
    Thanks , I'll remember that! Pretty sure that might be it

Members who have read this thread: 0