Hidden Splendor to Mexican Mountain, Utah

Thread: Hidden Splendor to Mexican Mountain, Utah

Hidden Splendor to Mexican Mountain, Utah

Here are a series of screenshots taken on a flight betweem a couple of recent airfield addons released by Baddweapon, featuring Hidden Splendor Airstrip and Mexican Mountain Airstrip, located in Utah.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...irstrip/274073
    https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...irstrip/269463

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Great shots as usual. I'm going to have to do some more flying in that area. I tend to do continuity flights. i.e., if I want to fly somewhere, then I fly to that place from where I last landed (Because I'm an FS weirdo like that, lol). Unless I just can't wait that long when something new comes out. I'm currently at Davis Monthan, so it looks like I'll be heading North from there to check this area out.

Ken

Thank you Ken. The scenery in Utah is really breathtaking at times, and fun to explore.

I'm that way with places I want to see in South America (a growing list), but saving them so that I may do as you describe and keep flying from where I last left off on the flight that I've been currently doing through Central America, heading south, using the Bonanza, since originally starting in Key West, Florida, always with the same aircraft. For that journey, I've been planning on making the next leg each Saturday now...for the rest of the week, anything goes. I figure that it will continue that way for at least a year or more as I venture throughout South America, making the next leg of the journey each weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Thank you Ken. The scenery in Utah is really breathtaking at times, and fun to explore.

I'm that way with places I want to see in South America (a growing list), but saving them so that I may do as you describe and keep flying from where I last left off on the flight that I've been currently doing through Central America, heading south, using the Bonanza, since originally starting in Key West, Florida, always with the same aircraft. For that journey, I've been planning on making the next leg each Saturday now...for the rest of the week, anything goes. I figure that it will continue that way for at least a year or more as I venture throughout South America, making the next leg of the journey each weekend.
    I've always liked flying around South America in FS. Once Orbx had their SA LC release, I did it again. I'm always amazed at the vastness of the Andes. I would also have to say my favorite areas to fly are in Patagonia, especially on Chile's side, the lush area of Chile. I also make the run to Ushuaia while down there and also make a trip or two to Antarctica, since it's so close.

Members who have read this thread: 0