DC Designs Concorde for FSX

Thread: DC Designs Concorde for FSX

DC Designs Concorde for FSX

Hi folks,

Just dropping this here for those still using FSX - work is now pretty much complete on the FSX version of Concorde, and it retains all the functionality of the Prepar3D version, including within the virtual cockpit. Should be out fairly soon now with Just Flight, and other vendors about a month afterward. The package will contain all versions ( FSX, P3D v4.5, P3D v5 ) so if you intend to upgrade to Prepar3D later you'll already have the model. Upgrades to the MSFS version will be priced low ( and the MSFS version won't be available until around Christmas anyway as it'll need considerable upgrading to model and textures ).

No PBR obviously on the FSX version, so just speculars and bumps, but hopefully it'll keep FSX and Concorde fans happy until their upgrade day comes along!

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ConcordeFSX1.jpg   ConcordeFSX2.jpg   ConcordeFSX3.jpg   FlightdeckFSX.jpg  
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Thank you for the update about this project, very nice to see that FSX is not forgotten by developers
    The more you do, the less you dream

Fantastic as an 82 year old pensioner FSXA is my ultimate.I cannot afford to progress to the other 3 sims.

Thank you so much for not forgetting us..

Cheers Chris

Yes as Speedy said, thank you! As I said in an earlier post I have Guzman's freeware Concorde and FS Lab's Concorde Harder'nhell Edition. I'm have a feeling yours will strike a nice balance! What's that smell? Oh, a hole is beginning to burn through my pocket! I'm glad I put off getting P3D as MSFS is looking grand and will be mine in the near future with a new rig to run it on. (Hopefully its true what I've heard about it being friendly to the FSX stuff I already have.)

Can never have too many Concorde's, Have all of the payware Concorde's and look forward to the new one. Been a Concorde fan for a long time.

I'm eagerly awaiting this Concorde - too late for the FSL and my previous Concorde experience was with FS98!

Its out..!

Shes ready to fly...

https://www.justflight.com/product/dc-designs-concorde

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dc-designs-concorde_43_ss_m_200922140154.jpg  

Got it first thing when I got home from work. Looks real nice, flies great! I like that there's some functionality at the FE panel without going study level and the VC is great. My only dislike are the AB effects but that's a personal preference and we can do something about that. I really like Guzman's AB effects and will try them in the DC Concorde. (I actually swap AB effects quite a bit. My Aerosoft Lightnings all use the AB effect from the Alphasim Lightning.)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Got it first thing when I got home from work. Looks real nice, flies great! I like that there's some functionality at the FE panel without going study level and the VC is great. My only dislike are the AB effects but that's a personal preference and we can do something about that. I really like Guzman's AB effects and will try them in the DC Concorde. (I actually swap AB effects quite a bit. My Aerosoft Lightnings all use the AB effect from the Alphasim Lightning.)
    Glad you like it Josh, hope it brings you many happy hours of supersonic fun!
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

This ought to be a sticky!

Great looking Concorde, can't wait to see this in P3D and MSFS, but also great that you've still released it for FSX.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    This ought to be a sticky!

Great looking Concorde, can't wait to see this in P3D and MSFS, but also great that you've still released it for FSX.
    Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0