ATSimulations Piaggio P.149 / FWP.149D released

Thread: ATSimulations Piaggio P.149 / FWP.149D released

ATSimulations Piaggio P.149 / FWP.149D released

ATSimulations Piaggio P.149/FWP149D released today. You can buy her here : http://atsimulations.com/piaggio.

All the Best

Dirk

My first impressions after 1 Hour of flying this new beauty - simply superb. Another very well done Airplane from ATSimulations .

Thanks to Andrey and all involved people, and a big thank you for the FSX-Version.

With kind regards

Dirk

I actually have been watching this one for some time. I have 15 minutes of stick time in the 149, lol. Anyway, as much as I agree with "fireballs" assessment it's priced out of my range. Certainly well worth every cent I'm sure but it's beyond my meager means. Much success to Andrey.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Nicely done.

Took a short flight and had to figure out all the controls. Didn't find a manual. Is there one??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Nice looking bird. The cockpit enclosure reminds me a bit of the Navion.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Nicely done.

Took a short flight and had to figure out all the controls. Didn't find a manual. Is there one??

Hello WarHorse47, you should have an entry in your Start-List - "ATS Piaggio 149D" (Windows10).

Kind regards

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Hello WarHorse47, you should have an entry in your Start-List - "ATS Piaggio 149D" (Windows10).

Kind regards

Dirk
    I'm still running Windows 8.1, and didn't find anything in the Start menu.

ATS responded by e-mail, and the manual is located at: "C:\Users\Public\Documents\ATSimulations\Piaggio\A TS Piaggio 149D User Manual.pdf"

Funny that I didn't have a shortcut to that location from my other ATS aircraft.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

looks superb I will wait for the MSFS version but seriously NO Italian Livery??

Their site is giving me headaches. I've tried to buy this thing several times, and each time I get "your cart is empty"... And no way to log in or whatever.

Well, if they don't want my cash, so be it. i'll wait for MSFS to come out and save my dosh for better things.

a disgruntled priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post
    . . . . .but seriously NO Italian Livery??
    The airplane saw service with 6 different countries not including Germany. My guess is that it was at the discretion of either the livery artist, the developer or both in concert as to what liveries they would do for a release package. There is no requirement that every country be represented and I'm sure it was not a snub to the Italian Air Force (they utilized two 149 D's for two years (53'-55'). Make your desires known to Andrey and possibly he can add it to the MS2020 release.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Just for your Info - there is a paintkit available at ATSimulations.com . Start working with it, and here are a few WIP-Shots ..... . I changed the color of the purple knobs also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 149_5.jpg   149_4.jpg   149_2.jpg   149_1.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 1