Cr1 Anouncement. Pricing changed permanently.

Thread: Cr1 Anouncement. Pricing changed permanently.

Cr1 Anouncement. Pricing changed permanently.

Greetings,

New news on the Cr1-software front. Cr1 was created over 15 years ago as a small division of a bigger company, then they bought out Simtech Flight Design and buried it.

Over those years I have bought little shares as they would allow me too. Then all of a sudden I have 51%. So… I then did a forced buy out and took Cr1-Software out of the parent company for ever.

So now I am able to do what I always wanted!!!

As of NOW ALL CR1 ADD ONS SET AT $8.99 USD PERMANENTLY!

Yes I will continue to build far superior add-ons then all in my evil quest to build and supply the very best in the world.
    This will make it possible for more pensioners and those with disabilities to afford a real world class add on to keep them flying in the virtual skies.

These prices will only be from the main CR1 WEB SITE!

With the next add ons to be released we will remain 100% independent from the rest of the commercial community of flight sim as this allows me to do what I feel like doing.

As always you will get the top customer service and be treated like a real person, not just a cc number to be cashed in on.

The price adjustment is ready now.

Thanks for your support over 23 years of flight sims.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

outstanding news, I hope this means you will be updating your AC for P3D5 and maybe even MSFS.

Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Hi! Just bought the Aeronca thru the site. BUT, im having trouble, because after paypal purchase i was not sent to the site (Paypal just gave a message "Your payment was concluded. To continue, go back to the seller."), so i dont have any download link. Can you help me? (Sent an email already for you)
    Thanks!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    outstanding news, I hope this means you will be updating your AC for P3D5 and maybe even MSFS.

All commercial planes are upgraded for P3d v4 and 5.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Hi! Just bought the Aeronca thru the site. BUT, im having trouble, because after paypal purchase i was not sent to the site (Paypal just gave a message "Your payment was concluded. To continue, go back to the seller."), so i dont have any download link. Can you help me? (Sent an email already for you)
    Thanks!
    I think I got you going?

So Yeah with paypal, you need to click the return to vendor and then it down loads auto like.

Any problems just fire off a message. Thanks!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Wood View Post
    I think I got you going?

So Yeah with paypal, you need to click the return to vendor and then it down loads auto like.

Any problems just fire off a message. Thanks!
    Yes! Thank you!!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Members who have read this thread: 0