Cr1 Anouncement. Pricing changed permanently.

Thread: Cr1 Anouncement. Pricing changed permanently.

Cr1 Anouncement. Pricing changed permanently.

Greetings,

New news on the Cr1-software front. Cr1 was created over 15 years ago as a small division of a bigger company, then they bought out Simtech Flight Design and buried it.

Over those years I have bought little shares as they would allow me too. Then all of a sudden I have 51%. So… I then did a forced buy out and took Cr1-Software out of the parent company for ever.

So now I am able to do what I always wanted!!!

As of NOW ALL CR1 ADD ONS SET AT $8.99 USD PERMANENTLY!

Yes I will continue to build far superior add-ons then all in my evil quest to build and supply the very best in the world.
    This will make it possible for more pensioners and those with disabilities to afford a real world class add on to keep them flying in the virtual skies.

These prices will only be from the main CR1 WEB SITE!

With the next add ons to be released we will remain 100% independent from the rest of the commercial community of flight sim as this allows me to do what I feel like doing.

As always you will get the top customer service and be treated like a real person, not just a cc number to be cashed in on.

The price adjustment is ready now.

Thanks for your support over 23 years of flight sims.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Thank you Thomas, that is very generous of you.

Members +
    Thomas, all the best in your venture. I'm sure you have the support of ALL!!
    I've been supporting you since the early days, only with FS2004.
    Great news indeed.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Thank you Thomas,

Your planes are now within my price range. The Aeronca and Trimotor are downloading as I type this.

Dave

Tom, thank you for making your planes affordable for folks who can't afford $25-$50 a pop for new planes. Also thank you for your total contributions to the flight sim community since back in the Simtech days.

Thank you very much Thomas. Great to be able to have positive influence isn't it? Headed over to the website now.

Icon25

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Thank you very much Thomas. Great to be able to have positive influence isn't it? Headed over to the website now.
    Yeah, well I'm mostly a enthusiast just like you guys, I do very well in my line of work so if I can make a little bit to pay a helper now and then to push a project to release date faster then this helps.

When I lost Simtech Flight Design in a divorce I was pretty down for a while. They took simtech and just buried it and took our technologies and trademarked them.

Whatever....now I got a great new wife...twice as pretty as the old one too :P... we got great kids so it all worked out in the end... and low and behold, full circle I now own ol Simtech again...isn't life just weird... but wonderful!

So don't be surprised if a new reborn simtech shows up. Although Cr1 is pretty cool now too, Cr1 if you all didn't catch on means "Crashwoody1" lol

Now the cat is outa the bag...hehe
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Members who have read this thread: 0