Randolph AFB ground texture issue

Thread: Randolph AFB ground texture issue

Randolph AFB ground texture issue

Hi everyone,

I recently downloaded Falcon409's Randolph AFB (which is a great package, I really appreciated the hard work) from the library and am having a peculiar issue on the southeast corner of the base as seen in the screenshot attached below. Anyone know what's going on, I have never seen this before?

Thanks,

Goshawk45
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg  

Run Orbx Central and and check for any updates, also have it verify the installation for Orbx Basic and Vector LC if you have it.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Updated orbx central, still no luck, just noticed that it happens on each corner of the scenery. I don't have LC, global, or vector installed on my machine, is that the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by goshawk45 View Post
    Updated orbx central, still no luck, just noticed that it happens on each corner of the scenery. I don't have LC, global, or vector installed on my machine, is that the problem?
    The area covering the Air Base is a satellite image so that portion would remain constant and separate from whatever ground texture and LC is being used. What Orbx products do you run on your machine? You mention updating Orbx Central, but you also don't have the ground texture products I mentioned.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I only have orbx central installed with the libraries that it comes with, I don't have any other ground texture products from them yet, I haven't gotten around to purchasing them quite yet.

Members who have read this thread: 0