GAS Aeronca LC in Beta Test

Thread: GAS Aeronca LC in Beta Test

GAS Aeronca LC in Beta Test

For FSX, FSXSE, and P3D. A nifty fliver for for scenery peeping. In final testing expect discounted release next weekend to the community

GAS Aeronca LC

More

GAS Aeronca LC

looking forward to it.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

A Joy to fly

As a member of the beta team I have had the privilege to fly this beautiful aircraft. In looking for some real life Aeronca LC's I came across a couple of sites one of which was a museum with a virtual tour of the real aircraft. I was especially impressed with what a fantastic job Paul has done with the cockpit. It is spot on to the real aircraft which BTW is NCI7484 the Red texture. It is as accurate outside as well and responds great to controls especially when landing on short field you can hold it just above a stall and set it down on the runway smoothly. You will love flying this classic aircraft. Bravo Paul and all the others of the development team.

Another of my all time favorites. A first day purchase for me is almost automatic. Can't wait for the Aeronca LC and keep them coming.

Barry

I've had the pleasure of seeing Jim Hammond's LB (NC16262) in person at EAA. Now I'll get to do something (at least virtually) I wanted to do while drooling over it!

Great model, once again, @Spad54 !

Also, still love flying the Stearman :

Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Members who have read this thread: 0