Interesting Moves.

Thread: Interesting Moves.

Interesting Moves.

1) IndyCar:Jimmie Johnson secures 2 year drive with Ganassi.
    Should be great for the series. NASCAR fell off the cliff over the past several years, but still draws huge numbers compared to IndyCar.
    Hopefully some of those eyeballs Jimmie brings with him will like what they see and stick around to enjoy one of the better race series.

2) EffWun:Confirmed-Sebastian Vettel has signed a multi-year 'agreement' with 'Aston Marin/Racing Point'. Perez out.
    It had been rumoured since Sebastian Vettel's departure from Ferrari was confirmed, that Lawrence Stroll had his eye on bringing the German to his team, to lead them into a new era as they take on the Aston Martin name.
    With last night's news that Sergio Pérez would be departing the team at the end of this season, it confirmed these suspicions. While no contract length has been made public, the official announcement stated that Vettel had committed for 2021 and beyond.

IMHO Perez should be signed on at HAAS to replace Groesjean.
    Right now.
    Be interesting if Vettel is leading the 'Monobrow' and gets the good news from Daddy Stroll to move over.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Icon2

Once Jimmie tested - I pretty much felt that some sort of deal was going to be made.

Good read on Vettel and Aston Martin
    https://racer.com/2020/09/10/medland...-aston-martin/

Good read Ed.

Aston Martin does have a long and (sometimes) glorious history if you overlook there disastrous forays into F1.
    The 2.5 litre car was looked gorgeous, sounded as good as any contemporary but was a dismal failure.
    Not very reliable and arrived too late, almost the entire grid were rear engined cars, even Ferrari were phasing out their Dino 246 models, and I think the equally
    gorgeous Offy powered Scarabs were as obsolete as the A/M efforts.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0