ZoneAid 2.0 preserved by Shadow Wolf 07

Thread: ZoneAid 2.0 preserved by Shadow Wolf 07

Icon22 ZoneAid 2.0 preserved by Shadow Wolf 07

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Utilities Add-ons

Description: ZoneAid Version 2.0 by Zigggy (AKA Hells Angel 13™) ZoneAid is designed for CFS2 only.

ZoneAid is a collection of essential aids for mainly CFS2 multiplayer Zone games all wrapped up into one neat little application. If you don't like it then go to Add/Remove Programs in your Control Panel to remove or click on the Uninstall icon located in your Start/Programs/ZoneAid Start Menu.

ZoneAid was create on MS Windows98 SE OS and should work on all MS Windows operating systems. However I can not guarantee that ZoneAid will work on all MS Windows operating systems.

If you have a previous version of ZoneAid then it is recommended to uninstall the previous version prior to installing ZoneAid 2.0 (if you have built up an extensive DP File Library List or have DP files saved in you Saved DP Files List that you want to retain then saving this information is recommended prior to uninstalling).

This version of ZoneAid includes a Help file. You can press F1 at anytime while running ZoneAid to bring up the ZoneAid Help.

It is strongly recommended to check out the Help file for Important Information regarding the CD Player gauge.

New in version 2.0: ZoneAid may now be installed into any drive and directory location during setup that the user choses.

ZoneAid no longer needs CFS2 to be installed in it's default location.

An option to turn off the scrolling chat text during game. Makes the chat text stationary.

A "Copy'n'Paste-it Notes" feature was added as a handy utility to store then Copy and Paste IP numbers, passwords, URLs and other handy information that you often use in CFS2.

A more extensive DP File Library List is included.

The Authenticator is now capable of opening any selected DP file in Notepad. You can now copy a DP file directly from your Saved DP File List to your DP File Library. You can also rename a Saved DP file. And there are nicer looking and more flexable DP file list views.

HUDv3 is now an available add-on. This HUD contains a nice compass, hook up/down indicator, dive flaps indicator and additional control surface indicators.

Removed the No CD Required Add-On option that Microsoft dislikes so much.

Fixed multiple Runtime errors thruougout the application.

Updated Help file.

I tried to trap all errors but as with any program there always seems to be a few that get through. If you encounter an error then you can email me with the Error Message and what I need to do to replicate the error along with your computer setup info and type of operating system. This will allow me to fix these errors in future versions of ZoneAid

For updates and future versions of ZoneAid along with other fine downloads go to the home of the Hells Angels 303rd Bombardment Group. Don't forget to sign the guest book while you are there.

Thanks to Hells_Angels_1© C/O and members of the Hells Angels 303rd Bombardment Group and everyone else that helped me with making and testing ZoneAid.

S` and good flying,

Zigggy zigggy@mindspring.com
    (AKA) H_ellsAngels_13™ X/O

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit ZoneAid 2.0.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon22 Reply...

Greg,

Many thanks for preserving this important tool for CFS2!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Members who have read this thread: 0