I wasn't sure whether to post this link here or the Cantina, but I'm sure if the moderators find my actions overly odious they'll move the thread to an appropriate place. I know there are a lot of Star Trek people here, and I stumbled over this fan-film this morning. Paramount and CBS have become draconian regarding intellectual property and fan-films. We'll probably never see a completed full length Axanar, because it breaks too many of the new rules. This film to which I'm linking, however, was "grandfathered" according to the filmmakers. It's called Star Trek: First Frontier and takes place in the "Prime" TOS universe. It features the first captain of the USS Enterprise, Robert April. Those familiar with the TOS Animated series have already seen him featured in an episode, and he also appears in several Star Trek novels, one featuring James T. Kirk's father as Enterprise head of security. As I said, this feature was allowed to go up at all because it was grandfathered, but there's no telling how long before the powers that be decide to have it removed. Therefore I would advise any and all interested parties to watch it sooner rather than later. Enjoy.

JAMES

PS Oops, spelling error in the title. I was in a hurry to get this posted.