A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2020 - Civilian prop repaints

Description: MSFS 2020 Cessna C-152II N95508 Repaint. This repaint is for one of the Cessnas I flew out of GFW Aeroservices at Boire Field (KASH) in Nashua, NH during my private pilot flight training in the mid-nineties. The plane was eventually exported to Poland in 2007. By Tom Perry.

I designed the install to be done assuming you have multiple C-152 repaints. If you haven't already done it, I suggest you download and install the latest liveries Megapack that can be found at msfsaddons.org. Then add this to the existing C-152 liveries in there. As you'll find, all repaints for any particular plane must all exist inside the same directory structure (i.e. inside ...\Community\liveries-152\...), and you'll have to edit the layout.json file in there, and the aircraft.cfg file in the in the simobjects\airplanes\Asobo_152 directory inside there).

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit MSFS 2020 C-152 N95508 Repaint.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.