L35 Big Bear Airport, CA

Thread: L35 Big Bear Airport, CA

Hybrid View

L35 Big Bear Airport, CA

So, I flew out of Big Bear after the update and came upon this... besides the bridge underwater, I assume the missing trees is a bug? I've not seen anything like this in any of the flights I've taken. I've been here, those are big trees. Why no trees or vegetation? (Interesting the houses worked, but not the vegetation) Should I report this?

Definitely a report. Underwater bridges and lack of the correct vegetation is something the developers would want to correct.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Definitely a report. Underwater bridges and lack of the correct vegetation is something the developers would want to correct.
    In this case... ANY vegetation, haha... sigh
    I did

Eww. That particular hillside needs work to bring it up to FSX standard!

August

You would think that they could come up with a line of code that says if a road goes over water, throw in an autogen bridge.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    You would think that they could come up with a line of code that says if a road goes over water, throw in an autogen bridge.
    There is, so normally there will be a bridge there. I'm going to check out the area and see how it looks on my end. The only bridges not portrayed yet are railroad type (outside of photogrammetry).
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Members who have read this thread: 0