Mirage F1 Prepar3D conversion released

Thread: Mirage F1 Prepar3D conversion released

Mirage F1 Prepar3D conversion released

The project was specifically done for Prepar3D v4.5 but it has been tested for v5 with no issues. Since management hasn't figured out that P3D v4 is closer to v5 than to v1-v3, I'm adding a link to the post up on this level.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1234016

Frank,

Yep works fine in V.5 and many thanks.

Great job!

It is also working under P3Dv3. You just need to install the 32bit version of the XMLTools from the FSdeveloper website

Quote Originally Posted by daisan View Post
    Great job!

It is also working under P3Dv3. You just need to install the 32bit version of the XMLTools from the FSdeveloper website

Good to know.

Really nice aircraft!

I normally don't fly jet fighters very often, but I'm having a lot of fun with this one. Landings are a real trip, lol.

It is also flyable in FSX-A. At the moment the afterburner effect is out of place and I haven't sorted out the xml 32 bit yet. I have a Mirage F1 with functioning afterburner and drag chute. Thank you Henk.

Quote Originally Posted by harrybasset View Post
    It is also flyable in FSX-A. At the moment the afterburner effect is out of place and I haven't sorted out the xml 32 bit yet. I have a Mirage F1 with functioning afterburner and drag chute. Thank you Henk.
    Because I did not apply PBR or lua scripting, I could use the FSX/A SDK for the models so most things should work in FSX/A (or Steam). Things that do not work properly in FSX that I am aware of are:
    - Engine seems a bit under powered (which can be fixed with a simple edit of the Aircraft.cfg - see P3Dv4 forum thread)
    - The landing light splash is a P3D spotlight effect, it will not show in FSX.
    - The cockpit mirrors are P3D dynamic, they will not work in FSX.
    - The afterburner effect is attached to the model and is out of place in FSX.
    - XMLTools 32 bit is required to enable features like dynamic fuel/payload updates, in flight refueling, fuel dump and loading the radio preset list.
    - The Add-on xml installation does not work in FSX, you need to manually copy the effects and SimObject folder to where they need to be in FSX.

I have no problem at all if anyone wants to mod the models in MCX to change the afterburner / landing light effects, as long as you do not upload it without my permission.

Henk.

Members who have read this thread: 0