Returning all settings back to default

Thread: Returning all settings back to default

Returning all settings back to default

I've dorked with the settings so much as I've worked at learning more about the program, that I would like to now go back and take a more methodical approach. To do that, I'd like to return everything to it's "just out of the box" settings. Is there a "Master Reset to Default" option anywhere?

I did a search on here before I posted, but didn't see that anyone else had brought that up...

Kent

Each tab has it's own reset to default button on the bottom. A bit of a pain to reset every single page in the options menu but I have not seen another way to do it.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

That helped....thank you.

Kent

Blog Entries
    I did the same thing Kent. I tried to get it to run faster and screwed the pooch. I went back to default and using the Dev frame counter I am averaging 40-50 FPM on HIGH settings. That is plenty enough for me. Personally, I can't see enough of a difference between High and Ultra to worry about it.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

John....first, I hoping you are not in the path of Laura.

I found that it seemed to run better for me as well after I went back to default then made a few selected changes.

Kent

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    John....first, I hoping you are not in the path of Laura..

Kent
    Kent, We are on the eastern edge of the predicted hurricane winds. We are 25 miles or so inland and 42' feet above sea level. We will be fine. I expect about 40-50 kt gusts and 3-5 inches of rain. Since our utilities are all underground, unless one of the feeder lines coming into the subdivision goes down, I doubt we will even lose power.

We have been in these storms many a time. This on should hit eighty miles to the west of us. I don't expect trouble.

Thanks for your concern.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Members who have read this thread: 0