Hansa Brandenburg W.29 floatplane fighter

Thread: Hansa Brandenburg W.29 floatplane fighter

Hansa Brandenburg W.29 floatplane fighter

Hello Folks,

I´ve just uploaded a new model, the Hansa Brandenburg W.29 Floatplane, as I thought it would be a worthy add-on to the CFS1 WWI Warbirds library. It will be available as soon as it has been authorized by the librarian.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=19&id=26997

This aircraft served in the closing months of World War I, from bases on the North Sea coast. It was powered by one 150 Hp Benz Bz.III 6-cyl water-cooled in-line piston engine, and had a top speed of 164 kph (89 Kt), although a few units had different motorizations. 199 units were built.
    Agile and uncomplicated to operate, and armed with two Spandau fixed MG´s in the nose, and a dorsal flexible Parabellum, it was much feared by British seaplanes, ships, submarines and torpedo boats.

Here are a couple of screenshots.
    As always, let me know if anything has gone wrong, and I´ll be glad to fix it.
    I hope you enjoy the plane!
    Cheers,
    Aleatorylamp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HBW29-Screenshot1.jpg   HBW29-Screenshot2.jpg   HBW29-Screenshot3.jpg  
    Last edited by aleatorylamp; August 25th, 2020 at 11:02.
    "Why make it simple if you can also make it complicated?"

CFS1 Hansa Brandenburg W.29 Floatplane Fighter 1918.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 1 Aircraft Add-Ons

Description: The Hansa-Brandenburg W.29 was a German monoplane fighter floatplane which served in the closing months of World War I, from bases on the North Sea coast. It was powered by one 150 Hp Benz Bz.III 6-cyl water-cooled in-line piston engine, and had a top speed of 164 kph (89 Kt), although a few units had different motorizations. 199 units were built.

It was agile and uncomplicated to operate, and armed with two Spandau fixed MG´s in the nose and a dorsal flexible Parabellum, it was much feared by Allied shipping and costguard, and submarines.

Default Extra300 sounds with Water touchdown sounds by Mike Hambly added. Includes custom Panel with default gauges, and Dp files.

By Stephan Scholz

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CFS1 Hansa Brandenburg W.29 Floatplane Fighter 1918.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Hi Aleatorylamp. That looks great. I've downloaded the ww1 files from the free flight site and will create a cfs install for it at some stage. I have first eagles2 and Rof though I don't use them much due to my Bob addiction.

Hi Rince33,
    Glad you like it, and I hope you enjoy it as soon as you get your install done!
    Cheers,
    Aleatorylamp
    "Why make it simple if you can also make it complicated?"

Members who have read this thread: 0