Mirage F1 conversion released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirage F1 conversion released

Manfred, a black MFD indicates the MFD does not have power. The MFD needs the battery, avionics and MFD power switches turned on. After selecting cold & dark, all these switches are disengaged. To restart the MFD, you need battery, avionics and MFD power switched back on (see PDF manual / in flight knee board checklist for switch locations).

BTW: When launching a new flight, systems are initialized to be ready for flight and the MFD will have power.

Henk.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Did some flights yesterday, she is so smooth and still a beauty.
    In only detected a minor issue (maybe only on my rig):
    When I started the payload manager for the first time, all works fine. But when I want to change anything at the second time, the payload manager was black suddenly. The same when I changed the option to "cold and dark" and want to start the manager afterwards. As I said, a minor issue, all settings can be done on first call...

Many thanks for this work and generous offer! Will download later when I'm home.

One of my favorites too as I watched them fly in Greece as I was growing up and started my love of aviation. I also had a friend who flew them in service and had the best to say about this plane, even though he had to eject from one once when the engine flamed out.

May I ask if a Greek paint is included in the package?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Many thanks for this work and generous offer! Will download later when I'm home.

One of my favorites too as I watched them fly in Greece as I was growing up and started my love of aviation. I also had a friend who flew them in service and had the best to say about this plane, even though he had to eject from one once when the engine flamed out.

May I ask if a Greek paint is included in the package?
    F1CG No. 118, 114 Pt 342 Mira, Tanagra ca. 1990 (Screenshot by Frank Safranek)

Fantastic!!!

All correct, including the right AIM-9 type! Great work and many thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    Manfred, a black MFD indicates the MFD does not have power. The MFD needs the battery, avionics and MFD power switches turned on. After selecting cold & dark, all these switches are disengaged. To restart the MFD, you need battery, avionics and MFD power switched back on (see PDF manual / in flight knee board checklist for switch locations).

BTW: When launching a new flight, systems are initialized to be ready for flight and the MFD will have power.

Henk.
    Ah, that's cool. Thank you for explanation!
    Best regards, Manfred.

I am thoroughly enjoying this one on my FSX Steam Edition and have implemented the tweaks suggested by Alain and it's great. For years I had been flying the rather crude port over of the GMax (from FS9??) and this is SO much improved; the cockpit is fantastic! Thanks to all involved in making this one great!

Members who have read this thread: 4