Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 Interflug Lady Agnes FSX Repaint V2 for the new PT IL-62 with VC.zip

Thread: Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 Interflug Lady Agnes FSX Repaint V2 for the new PT IL-62 with VC.zip

Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 Interflug Lady Agnes FSX Repaint V2 for the new PT IL-62 with VC.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian jet skins

Description: Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 Interflug Lady Agnes FSX Repaint V2 for the new PT IL-62 with VC.

This is my V2 repaint of the Ilyushin IL-62 Interflug, Lady Agnes. This repaint uses the paint kit for the model. So, you can decide which one is a better paint. Finally after 15 years, Project Tupolev, or should I say Kirill Konovalov that was PT, has made a new model with a virtual cockpit. He did a superb job, high quality work. Many thanks to Kirill Konovalov for his work, even though it is a beta test, it is superb!

Here is a brand new version of the IL-62 with VC by Kirill Konovalov. Link ... Have your Google Translator on when you visit his page. https://avsimrus.com/forum/topic/198...p3d-34-p3d-45/

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Project Tupolev Ilyushin IL-62 Interflug Lady Agnes FSX Repaint V2 for the new PT IL-62 with VC.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks for the heads up! Kiril is a phenomenal designer! I have several "what if" repaints for the FS9 version. Hope they fit this bird!
    Matt

Thanks for the headsup on this one. Downloaded and installed nicely. Very comprehensive VC - if you can read Cyrillic script on the instruments - something to see if one can work out, as I see if I can get to know the Russian styled long range TJet.

All - Even though the gauges on the panel and controls are marked in Cyrillic script - there is a proper english manual in PDF form with this and it is in the main IL-62 folder. And these Konvalov models are worth the time and effort to get to know

Konovalov produces some amazingly sophisticated sim models - he also has the IL-86 but alas no english instructions but I am slowly translating the panel manual and ops manual into english and will up load it here when I am done. The reason is the very sophisticated nav systems, automated load and setup systems and then there are many similarities between the systems and cockpit layout of the IL62 and the IL86. I am very impressed at just how sophisticated they are. There are number of little traps where the manual is essential due to control and functionality mapping.

For those interested the Konovalov IL86 is here:

https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...-86-FSX-native

Attached a 3 translations of the manuals for the IL-86. There are many similarities in some but not all of the systems for the IL-62 and give a good idea of the philosophy and logic of some of these Russian systems. It is RAR format but WINZIP will open it they are in MS Word Format. Translations are as good as I can manage.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Members who have read this thread: 2