Virtavia PB4Y Late/Post War Replacement Textures

Thread: Virtavia PB4Y Late/Post War Replacement Textures

Virtavia PB4Y Late/Post War Replacement Textures

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Warbird repaints

Description: These are replacement textures for the late/post war varients of Virtavia's recently released PB4Y-1 and 2.

The default textures were a bit too bright and saturated, so I darkened them up to match the "almost black" blue paint used by the USN at the time.

Brought to you by InDeepSchit

Contact me at indeepschit1@gmail.com (if you so desire)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Virtavia PB4Y Late/Post War Replacement Textures
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by InDeepSchit View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Warbird repaints

Description: These are replacement textures for the late/post war varients of Virtavia's recently released PB4Y-1 and 2.

The default textures were a bit too bright and saturated, so I darkened them up to match the "almost black" blue paint used by the USN at the time.

Brought to you by InDeepSchit

Contact me at indeepschit1@gmail.com (if you so desire)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Virtavia PB4Y Late/Post War Replacement Textures
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Thanks for posting these! I had no idea Virtavia had put these out and was very happy to see the PB4Y-2! Upon checking them out I see they also have the early Liberator variants out too!

Members who have read this thread: 1