Screenshots - Page 60
Page 60 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1050525354555657585960616263646566676870110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 6915

Thread: Screenshots

The perfect companion for the UK update

Nice shots, Bob!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Nice shots, Bob!
    Great skins make good screenies, bro.

The latest update fixed a lot of the visuals impacted by disturbing outlines. Things look crisper, more colorful. Or,... it's just my meds. HK sunset.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Those look incredible, DVJ! I love the clouds as well.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Those look incredible, DVJ! I love the clouds as well.
    Thank you! Zero enhancment. Right off the screen capture. I'm dazzled.

@ Mr. Richard Louis, Sir,

Astonishing, dazzling, incomparable, staggering, stunning or just plane (plain) amazing are just a few words that spring to mind when viewing your screenshots (or should i say SCREENSHOTS!!).

Ever since you began posting your MSFS artwork here i have been wanting to say that, get it off my mind so to speak.

Thanks a lot for sharing them with us, Richard, often i can't believe i have that sort of canvas available right here on my own PC.

And now, the inevitable question: is that the Bredok3D 737Max we see here ?

Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    The latest update fixed a lot of the visuals impacted by disturbing outlines. Things look crisper, more colorful. Or,... it's just my meds. HK sunset.

Amazing screenie, dvj !

Those ships there in the distance, do they come from Flightsimnorway AI Ships package made available recently ?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Amazing screenie, dvj !

Those ships there in the distance, do they come from Flightsimnorway AI Ships package made available recently ?

Thanks!
    I think they come with the HK city times package, (payware), and maybe some from the HK city freeware you can find on flightsim.to. (BTW, that freeware is continually updated). I also have the Kai Tak payware package in there too. All three are loaded and seem to work together. I do have the AI ships installed, and a few of those show up as moving, but it does not add big clusters of ships as you see in the scene. From my perspective, the latest update enhanced the colors and contrasts of the overall sim. Or perhaps, it was so broken, we are back to what it was before ASOBO started fiddling.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    I think they come with the HK city times package, (payware), and maybe some from the HK city freeware you can find on flightsim.to. (BTW, that freeware is continually updated). I also have the Kai Tak payware package in there too. All three are loaded and seem to work together. I do have the AI ships installed, and a few of those show up as moving, but it does not add big clusters of ships as you see in the scene. From my perspective, the latest update enhanced the colors and contrasts of the overall sim. Or perhaps, it was so broken, we are back to what it was before ASOBO started fiddling.
    Ah, Ok dvj, thanks a lot !

I think i have some catching up to do. Had all the Kai Tak stuff for FSX/P3D but nothing sofar for MSFS. I also know Samscene3D from FSX/P3D, they know their business. Just saw a piece of life stream of a 787 checkerboard approach and landing at Kai Tak. Very impressive (think it was default Kai Tak), the dude was wearing a captain's shirt and sunglasses.... ( Huh ?.... )

I see there's some squirreltalk going on about which is the better Kai Tak, freeware or payware..

I used to love the checkerboard approach (who doesn't), after landing put the sim in pauze, put myself on top of one of the tall buildings in front of the checkerboard, activate 'Fly-By' mode and hit "Replay" in a loop. Depending on time of day (real) pour myself a coffee or whisky and watch the replay for half an hour so.

Will it ever be possible in MSFS ??... That's the big question..

Btw, i'd say let Asobo keep on fiddling, they're great musicians and certainly have soul. Remember, it's still just nothing but rehearsal, i'm sure we'll be blown away by the real concert !

Thanks again, Dvj !

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    @ Mr. Richard Louis, Sir,

Astonishing, dazzling, incomparable, staggering, stunning or just plane (plain) amazing are just a few words that spring to mind when viewing your screenshots (or should i say SCREENSHOTS!!).

Ever since you began posting your MSFS artwork here i have been wanting to say that, get it off my mind so to speak.

Thanks a lot for sharing them with us, Richard, often i can't believe i have that sort of canvas available right here on my own PC.

And now, the inevitable question: is that the Bredok3D 737Max we see here ?

Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Jan

Javis, what can I say after such a message ... a huge thank you for these kind words. I am very happy that my images are appreciated.

I started with Flight Simulator 2000, over time taking screenshots has become an adiction. It is a real pleasure to share them.
    I really enjoy watching the captures of other members. They are a great source of inspiration and and still today I learn a lot with them.
    Here with SOH members, I love the sceneries staged by John Terrell, I love how Jankees knows how to highlight his repaints, I like the way Noddy presents us with close-ups, I like how dvj emphasizes the luminosity in his compositions, I like DennyA and ryanbatc's framing, I love the way Bananabob knows how to place his lens, I like ... ...

And to answer your question, yes, it's Bredok3D's Boeing 737Max.

Cheers,
    Richard

jk2263 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk2257 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

So cool to look out at those elliptical wings.

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Javis, what can I say after such a message ... a huge thank you for these kind words. I am very happy that my images are appreciated.
    Thank YOU, Richard, for sharing your amazing and inspiring screenshots with us here at SOH !

I started with Flight Simulator 2000, over time taking screenshots has become an adiction.
    I know what you mean, it can easily become sort of a hobby within a hobby, isn't it. I became a pixelpilot a bit earlier when taking screenshots had no use because everything was either green or blue or both i.e. Sublogic FSII on a Commodore 64 around 1984. We've come a loooong way !

Nice summary of the "SOH High School of MSFS Screenshot Arts" and its esteemed members, Richard, to which you undoubtedly belong to as well.

And to answer your question, yes, it's Bredok3D's Boeing 737Max.
    Thanks! She really does shine brightly in your screenies but its the uninspiring VC that puts me off.

Thanks again, Richard.

Thanks for the kind words, Richard! I love all the shots here -- it's like a free aviation art forum!

I developed my screenshot skills because I used to be a game magazine editor. My early shots were with a film camera in a darkened lab at Compute! Magazine. When I got to Computer Gaming World, it was soooo much easier because we had a DOS TSR you could run and then grab screens by pushing an actual button that attached to the PC's RS-232 serial port.

Now Windows-Alt-PrtScn is soooo easy!

Members who have read this thread: 354