Screenshots - Page 236
Page 236 of 278 FirstFirst ... 136186226228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244246 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 6927

Thread: Screenshots

Thanks a lot for this Milviz Phantom galore, Ken !

It *does* look fantastic indeed. I was hoping you'd post some cockpit screenies and, like the external model, the VC does look particularly wonderful as well.

I never had th Milviz Phantom in FSX/P3D. I don't know why, probabely released when MSFS was already a significant blip on the radar ?... I did have a special 'relation' with it because during 1969-1978 period the USAF 32 Tactical Fighter Squadron 'Wolfhounds' was based at Soesterberg, The Netherlands. About a half hour drive from my home.

The F-4E Phantoms at Soesterberg were the first to be based in Europe. I went to see them many times, it was a sight and sound to behold ! Eventually the Phantoms were replaced by the F-15.

I'd love to have the Milviz F-4 (i do have the DCS F-4) but i am very much afraid my helmet and O2 mask will be yanked off by the incoming storm during flight because of the missing canopy glass... (that's deffinately a deal breaker for me when it comes to a port-over..)

I'll wait for Milviz to do a native MSFS version but thanks much anyway, mate !

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    I'd love to have the Milviz F-4 (i do have the DCS F-4) but i am very much afraid my helmet and O2 mask will be yanked off by the incoming storm during flight because of the missing canopy glass... (that's deffinately a deal breaker for me when it comes to a port-over..)
    It sounds like the next version of the freeware converted Milviz F-4 will have proper glass, along with a number of other big improvements/additions, as this preview shows from a week ago (screen capture from a FB video):

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    It sounds like the next version of the freeware converted Milviz F-4 will have proper glass.
    If they add smoke, I'll be in heaven!

EDIT: they're also adding smoke!

Priller
    Last edited by Priller; December 4th, 2023 at 09:02.
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Bah , facebook.
    I think i will pass on this one . It looks very nice though .

@Jan I have the same childhood memories. Living in Utrecht , i saw them fly over many times (on final).
    And oow that sound .

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    Bah , facebook.
    I think i will pass on this one . It looks very nice though .

@Jan I have the same childhood memories. Living in Utrecht , i saw them fly over many times (on final).
    And oow that sound .
    @Spook48: Like the Sabre, I think it will end up on flightsim.to soon enough.

Cheers,

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Unlike the Sabre, which has had the exterior converted to MSFS native GLTF, these Phantoms are still FSX models inside and out.

ÙVL(0007) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

ÙVL(0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

ÙVL(0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    Really enjoying seeing your repaints for the Texan. Keep them coming! - Kenneth

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    It sounds like the next version of the freeware converted Milviz F-4 will have proper glass, along with a number of other big improvements/additions, as this preview shows from a week ago (screen capture from a FB video)
    Great news, John, thanks a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by Spook48 View Post
    And oow that sound .
    Great! What about the Phantom's predecessor ?... I always thought the Delta Daggers were even more impressive looking than the Phantoms. Hey, maybe we've been standing next to eachother there in the bushes along the taxiway.

@ Shotgunshack : if you want the canopy glass back in your screenshots of the current Milviz F-4 model fly with a clear sky. It's the clouds that dissolve the canopy glass in port-overs (due to the 'double transparency' phenomenon).

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Unlike the Sabre, which has had the exterior converted to MSFS native GLTF, these Phantoms are still FSX models inside and out.
    I was wondering about that, Dave. The canopy glass does look great on the port-over Sabre model in some of the screenshots. So it's *only* the exterior model that has been converted *not* the VC ? Would you say that there are many gauges/switches not working in the VC ?...

Thanks!

I was wondering about that, Dave. The canopy glass does look great on the port-over Sabre model in some of the screenshots. So it's *only* the exterior model that has been converted *not* the VC ? Would you say that there are many gauges/switches not working in the VC ?...

Thanks!
    With the phantom, neither the exterior, nor the interior have been converted, they're both still fsx models. I haven't actually loaded it up in sim yet, just downloaded to take a look.
    The Sabre has a gltf native exterior, and a fsx MDL interior.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    With the phantom, neither the exterior, nor the interior have been converted, they're both still fsx models. I haven't actually loaded it up in sim yet, just downloaded to take a look.
    The Sabre has a gltf native exterior, and a fsx MDL interior.
    Thanks Dave ! Do you have the Sabre yourself ? If so what about the gauges, do most of them work anyway ?

Thanks again !

Thanks Dave ! Do you have the Sabre yourself ? If so what about the gauges, do most of them work anyway ?

Thanks again !
    I do have it installed, but only taken a quick look. Others would be better qualified to say what works and what doesn't.

Great news, John, thanks a lot !

Great! What about the Phantom's predecessor ?... I always thought the Delta Daggers were even more impressive looking than the Phantoms. Hey, maybe we've been standing next to eachother there in the bushes along the taxiway.

@ Shotgunshack : if you want the canopy glass back in your screenshots of the current Milviz F-4 model fly with a clear sky. It's the clouds that dissolve the canopy glass in port-overs (due to the 'double transparency' phenomenon).
    Yes thanks for the info, I did notice that though there is a faint line showing. This plane does so much remind me of the Halcyon days of FSX and early P3D and I think as the models get more varied we will curse the lack of a good camera system even more.

Members who have read this thread: 354