Screenshots - Page 20
Page 20 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBob View Post
    Flew out of Palm Beach, FL yesterday with live weather and this huge hole opened up in the clouds and you could see the clear weather through it, LOL. Freaked me out. Thought a worm hole was opening.

That's the worm hole to Bermuda. You should have flown into it and seen if there were any Avengers (Navy Plane, not Marvel super heroes. Maybe both?) in there.

Ken

I bet that's what happened to USN flight 19, Ken! Missed opportunity! LOL

I bet that's what happened to USN flight 19, Ken! Missed opportunity! LOL
    I should have added that that is a cool picture. The fact that the new weather engine can surprise us with details like that is partly what makes it so amazing.

Thanks, Ken and I agree about the weather system!

With Apologies to Dian Fossey

I call this one “Godzilla In The Mist.”

Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Nice shot! Now I have the BOC song playing in my head. Was that done by the guy who is doing all of the sci-fi vehicles? I almost downloaded the Razorcrest, but it needs more work.

Now we just need AI F-15's to be conducting Operations there as well.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Testing out some aircraft

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jKRdQD]

Some screenshots from a flight this past Sunday. Some absolutely fantastic and accurate live weather yet again.

That last shot looks so dang real, Bomber!

A shot from this mornings flight that I liked.

Occasionally I see screenshots of military aircraft that have been successfully added to MSFS2020, except there aren't any cockpit screenshots. So am guessing THAT part of a conversion process has still not been solved. Am I correct? NC

Much has not been resolved NC. Legacy ports are a way of getting your old FSX favourites into the sim but not much will work, like landing gears, doors, and the bulk of instruments. The question is whether you can stand all of that for the sake of watching the aircraft "fly" (after a fashion) in the new sim. Yes there are now conversion programmes to make it easier to convert the old stuff but I still don't know why you'd want to do that. FSX was not PBR so all textures will not be true PBR, so they can't take advantage of what MSFS has to offer in graphics.

The reason you don't see many Vc shots of FSX ports is that usually there is quite a bt of 2D XML used in FSX and that does not work in MSFS, meaning you get just squares and rectangles where the gauges should be. I don't know if anybody has yet got a P3DV4+ model to function.

I think as long as the gauges are .cab files they will work. I know next to nothing about how gauges work but of all the aircraft I've tried to convert that seems to be the commonality.

And while I agree that older models don't take full advantage of the new sim, some of them still look great.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post

Oh my, where do I find that livery? Love that baby blue! -d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Same question here, but interested in that winter camo paint Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    Same question here, but interested in that winter camo paint Looks great.
    FOUND

https://simulatedaviation.com/cub-cr...er-compatible/

-D
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

, on Flickr
    Ooooh! Is that your paint? Where can I find that?

AK416 - nice posts as well...I miss that old L39!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Thank you Marcel, an excellent repaint!

Members who have read this thread: 356