Screenshots - Page 62
Page 62 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1252545556575859606162636465666768697072112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6884

Thread: Screenshots

Kinner Sportwing

Thanks to GAS for that gift.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjones View Post
    Has anyone noticed that in #1521 the sun appears below the horizon?
    Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I think it is the reflection
    Correct. Reflections are sometimes a little odd. Reflected objects are limited to what's on-screen, so if you're sitting in the back of the TBM and looking forward, items reflected in the upper black strip will come and go depending on the view angle. I believe it's called "screen space" reflections.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Thanks to GAS for that gift.
    Well, shiver me timbers, if that ain't the same pics as in the lovely Kinner Sportwing photobook i saw in another thread. Ordered a copy !
    You must be the court photographer. Nice work, Richard!

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I think it is the reflection
    It is in fact the reflection of the sun ball which is itself hidden behind the cloud layer just above the horizon.
    Having taken many photographs and witnessed thousands of sunsets at the So Cal shoreline just a few blocks from home I have seen this many times.
    I think with the camera angle in this shot being at the same elevation as the aircraft this effect is just right. It does appear that the sun itself is below the horizon but that is
    exactly correct given a reflection that is as bright as the object itself.
    MSFS, ASOBO, or whichever entity is most responsible for capturing the Earth this way have done a terrific job of it.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Tried to do a flight from Duxford to Humberside yesterday, but as I was getting close to Humberside I had to divert to Strubby as the weather was closing in around me quite fast. By the time I was taxiing in the rain was just beginning.

Fantastic shots John!!!
    What an Atmosphere...
    Cheers,

Stéph.

How can the easiest way to take screenshots? Key layout, save location?

Thank you,
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Well, shiver me timbers, if that ain't the same pics as in the lovely Kinner Sportwing photobook i saw in another thread. Ordered a copy !
    You must be the court photographer. Nice work, Richard!
    I'm sorry Javis the book was such a success that it's out of print, we can't find it in bookstores anymore!
    More seriously, this little work with Photoshop is my way of thanking the GAS team.
    Richard

JK, your blue birds look great !
    Richard

Marius' stunning livery with WorkingTitle's CJ4 out of KTEB

1am by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

1am2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

1am2_3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

1am3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

1am4 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    How can the easiest way to take screenshots? Key layout, save location?

Thank you,
    Zsolt
    Most graphics card driver sets or application software have something built in. If you have an Nvidia card, see if you have GeForce Experience installed, and get it if you don't. It offers a non-invasive frame rate overlay as well as recording and screenshots. But even without that, the XBox Game Bar also has built-in recording and capture options. Win+Alt+PrtScn gets you a jpg of the active window and Win+Alt+R records video, plus it's always available. You don't even have to be gaming - you can record about anything. The default location for that one is C:\Users\(user)\Videos\Captures.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    I'm sorry Javis the book was such a success that it's out of print, we can't find it in bookstores anymore!
    Dang! I knew it!

Just my luck, always happens to me when i want something really special.

Well, thanks for the notification, Richard, i'm almost sure a second hand copy will turn up at eBay sooner or later. Might become a collectors item too!

cheers,
    Jan

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

I'm sitting in this hotel bar on a Saturday night in St. Barts when these two cute ladies walk in practically in tears. I ask them what's wrong and they tell me that they have passes to some exclusive party at the Sunset Bar but they missed their friend's boat earlier that afternoon. So I ask them if they could get me in the party if I could have them on the island in 45 minutes. They look at me like I'm crazy and tell me they'll get me VIP access if I can pull that off. I tell them they're on! We walk out and grab a waiting cab. The driver knows me and I hand him a twenty and tell him "the usual." On the road, I make a quick call to the FBO to file my plan by phone. We pull up to the terminal and the girls ask how we're going to fly out. When I tell them we're going in my plane, they finally figure out that I'm serious and that they're going to make the party. Let's just say that I really enjoyed my VIP pass that night!

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Really enjoyed your VIP pass that night... Yeah, you dog, you !

Nice shot !

Exquisite work, Marcel, on this repaint of MK265! I love when the unique 'fonts' of the fuselage code letters are so accurately reproduced.

Members who have read this thread: 354