Screenshots - Page 19
Page 19 of 276 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Did an online flight just now from 1G4 to KVGT. Using the Bonanza mod everything went pretty well but my fps dropped periodically within the Las Vegas area. I took a bunch more but here's just a few starting with Lake Mead.

Sort of hard to tell but Nellis AFB is just beyond that mountain off my right wingtip
    A nice flight I did from there (Vegas) last week was down the Colorado river all the way down to Yuma. It was a nice flight. Although, in my flight, I took off from Vegas, flew to Homey AFB (Groom Lake/Area 51), then up to the Tonopah Test Range airport (I didn't see any MiGs or F-117s sitting out ) then flew to Lake mead, the Hoover Dam and on down the Colorado to Yuma. I think you'll enjoy it, if you haven't done so already. I was surprised by how much "civilization" is along that river.

A little color manipulation and blurring.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1250410_20200917225109_1.jpg  

Last edited by Bomber_12th; September 18th, 2020 at 10:30.

That's fantastic, Dave! I'm curious now how much time/effort was required to get the Duxford scenery in the sim? I would love to do the same/have it in MSFS too.

It was relatively straight forward John. I created a "duxford" folder in the MSFS community folder. Inside that is a scenery folder containing "EGSU_ADEX_JY_OBJ.bgl" and "EGSU_ADEX_SL_OBJ.bgl" and the texture folder, all copied directly from my P3d install. No conversions were carried out. Then I created an exclude poly within MSFS to exclude all the default buildings, but left the runway, taxiways etc. I had to remove a couple of models from the 2 bgls that weren't needed, such as the M11 interchange and the carpark background. That's pretty much it. Needs a bit of tweaking with parking spots etc but looks pretty good to me.

Orlando to Daytona Beach

Untitled3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Cape Canaveral
    Untitled5 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

New Smyrna
    Untitled11 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled16 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled18 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    It was relatively straight forward John. I created a "duxford" folder in the MSFS community folder. Inside that is a scenery folder containing "EGSU_ADEX_JY_OBJ.bgl" and "EGSU_ADEX_SL_OBJ.bgl" and the texture folder, all copied directly from my P3d install. No conversions were carried out. Then I created an exclude poly within MSFS to exclude all the default buildings, but left the runway, taxiways etc. I had to remove a couple of models from the 2 bgls that weren't needed, such as the M11 interchange and the carpark background. That's pretty much it. Needs a bit of tweaking with parking spots etc but looks pretty good to me.
    Thank you Dave, I think I'll have a go at it.

I'm having a great time exploring. This sim is amazing. Double rainbow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg  

Storms over Costa Rica

These are some screenshots from Sirena Aerodrome to Juan Santamaría International. If there was a break in the weather, I was going to do a bit of sight-seeing, but there was none to be had. In some places it was literally clouds from 12,000ft asl down to 1,000ft agl, with lots of rain.

Aerodynamics testing of the F-15C Eagle over the west coast of the UK, and Nellis AFB, Nevada after it got dark here. I don't think I've ever enjoyed my job as much as I do now with this new simulator

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F15C_Nellis.jpg   F15C.jpg   F15C_Nellis2.jpg  
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Great screenshots DC, I'm looking forward to your F-15.

Oh man, seeing in game shots of that F-15 only reminds me of how much I'm really missing them in this sim. I know they'll get here eventually, but I can only handle so much GA, lol. Thanks for the previews Dean.

Ken

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    Aerodynamics testing of the F-15C Eagle over the west coast of the UK, and Nellis AFB, Nevada after it got dark here. I don't think I've ever enjoyed my job as much as I do now with this new simulator

I'll second that emotion..

I decided I wanted to see Mt. Fuji, so I loaded up at Haneda and set up a straight line to Tokyo. Weather wasn't great for either sightseeing or frame rates, but it was still nice.

Turns out I could have started out at Chubu Centrair International Airport and been right on the same line.

You can see it coming in the distance.

Getting closer - and so is the ceiling!

Last shot is a bit blurry because I forgot to take a still shot while I was getting video. The vid quality isn't really great because of the frames, so I doubt I'll do anything else with it.

Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I managed to carve out an hour in the sim and took a trip through the world famous 'Mach Loop' yesterday, it's absolutely fantastic...a million miles better and more immersive than other flightsim's. This I straight out of the box with no mods or addons used. Can't wait for some fast jets aircraft.

https://youtu.be/tqPdCUk4Fl0

Enjoy,
    Dale
    Please visit my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/daledelboy

Some random field shots.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1250410_20200921005214_1.jpg   1250410_20200921051539_1.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodyzero View Post
    Thats looking awesome I'm envious.. Will you be releasing it???

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Was that all you removed , Dave ?
    How about the trees ?

Flew out of Palm Beach, FL yesterday with live weather and this huge hole opened up in the clouds and you could see the clear weather through it, LOL. Freaked me out. Thought a worm hole was opening.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1250410_20200921161512_1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post

What a grumpy old gal... She must really hate flying...

Otherwise, nice set of weather/clouds piccies, John !

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBob View Post
    Flew out of Palm Beach, FL yesterday with live weather and this huge hole opened up in the clouds and you could see the clear weather through it, LOL. Freaked me out. Thought a worm hole was opening.

That's God smoking a sigar

Members who have read this thread: 354