Screenshots - Page 151

Thread: Screenshots

On their website, PilotEdge has their highly detailed SimVenture Oshkosh scenery now available again, for a limited time (you have to be a member to download it, but a free trial works too). I still had the scenery from last year, but I thought I would see what changes were made for this year (most of the scenery has of course remained unchanged from the previous version).

Here are some screenshots flying the "warbird arrival" into Oshkosh from Fond du Lac (which is also decked out as part of the SimVenture scenery) - flying up the coast of Lake Winnebago to "warbird island", then on over the seaplane base, landed on the green square on skinny Runway 36 at Oshkosh, and parked up in the vintage section. In the screenshots, it looks like the PT-22 followed me over there too.

Some screenshots from around the grounds at Oshkosh, using the PilotEdge SimVenture 2022 scenery. https://www.pilotedge.net/pages/simventure

Body & Soul
    jk5715 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5713 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5688 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5683 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

jk5738 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5732 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5737 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Across northern Florida. Deep Forest Airport (FD48) to Destin Executive (KDTS) via Tallahassee International (KTLH).

Forest

would it be hard to put an "N" number on the paint and put a logo of "Aero Union" or "Airstrike Firefighters"? if it were to have the airstrike firefighters id send a screen shot to Norm Cook from aero union/airstrike firefighters,id bet he would enjoy that alot. lol...but i have to admit i dont know what that plane is? is it the 310?

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Body & Soul
    jk5715 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5713 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5688 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5683 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5771 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5767 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5765 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5786 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5790 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5806 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    would it be hard to put an "N" number on the paint and put a logo of "Aero Union" or "Airstrike Firefighters"? if it were to have the airstrike firefighters id send a screen shot to Norm Cook from aero union/airstrike firefighters,id bet he would enjoy that alot. lol...but i have to admit i dont know what that plane is? is it the 310?
    It is indeed the 310. A bit like this you mean?
    jk5821 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5817 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5831 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

absolutely yes. thats beautiful. will you upload that ? one more dumb question,but where do i find the 310? lol

It is indeed the 310. A bit like this you mean?
    jk5821 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5817 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk5831 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    absolutely yes. thats beautiful. will you upload that ? one more dumb question,but where do i find the 310? lol
    the 310 is by Milviz: https://milviz.com/flight/PG.php?id=69
    and the paint is here: https://flightsim.to/file/36909/cess...28au-airstrike

have fun!

Departing Destin Executive (KDTS)& heading down the coast. Eglin AFB on the far side of the bay.

Departing George T. Lewis Airport (KCDK), on Cedar Key. Runway is just to the left of the tip of the rudder.

Arrival at Crystal River Airport (KCDC).

Forest

thank you very much!

310-053 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

310-055 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

310-054 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post

(geebee pics)
    Nice shots as always John. My kids recognized the GeeBee right away - we have some Christmas ornaments on the tree - two are GeeBees
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Thank you, Ryan. I have those ornaments too, and being the Gee Bee fanatic I am, they stay displayed year-long at my house (among a few other larger Gee Bee models). These sim versions are easily among my top five favorite addon aircraft for MSFS. The flight models, visuals and sound, all superb.
    Last edited by Bomber_12th; July 19th, 2022 at 11:20.

GeeBee christmas decorations? so cool, let's see if I can convince my wife of this...

navy06 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Members who have read this thread: 345