Screenshots
Page 1 of 267 1234567891151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

A few taken this morning checking out some of the perimeter of Hurricane Genevieve (full 4k can be viewed when clicking the shots/following the link to Flickr).

When you forget to put the de-ice on!

Finally some screenshots from real users haha.... great pics everyone!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

It seems so strange and different to not have our usernames all over the screen.

Would someone be so kind as to get me a screenshot from overhead at KGSO - preferably with high scenery settings? That's the one last thing I need to see before making a final purchase decision.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Very nice! I can actually see a bar I've been to a few times!
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

KGSO is within one of the 400+ photogrammetry cities, so all of the surrounding neighborhoods are as accurate to life as they get. Noddy's shots also illustrate just how fantastic most of the default/non-handcrafted airports are in this sim.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    KGSO is within one of the 400+ photogrammetry cities, so all of the surrounding neighborhoods are as accurate to life as they get. Noddy's shots also illustrate just how fantastic most of the default/non-handcrafted airports are in this sim.
    Do you have any idea how much difference there is between the default and hand-crafted KSFO? I already know I'm going for at least the mid-grade version to get the steam gauge C172, but if the default San Francisco is good enough, I'll pass on the premium.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Can anyone show me EGUN in the UK while I wait for the remaining 59Gb to finish downloading

Fantastic noddy.

Wondering what the remnants of Greenham Common Airbase look like as well - if you're flying near! ;-)
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Now if I can find it I will.

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    Thanks for showing me my home airport/airbase

I read somewhere that some German bases were blurred out on Bing and so weren't represented. You've put my mind at rest!

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    It's due East immediately next to Newbury in Berkshire, UK.
    There might or might not be a runway there but you may be able to see where one once was - longest in Europe and Shuttle Contingency Landing Site. The GAMA nuke bunkers may be visible.
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Nice pics guys. Hopefully I'll get a chance to download it when I get home from work. Of course, given how long that will probably take, due to loads on the servers, I probably won't get to fly it until tomorrow night. Keep the pics coming.

Hiya,
    Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    Thanks for showing me my home airport/airbase
    I read somewhere that some German bases were blurred out on Bing and so weren't represented. You've put my mind at rest!

Probably hear it from "Dutch", our military airbase are blurred in bing.maps, and are not present in MFS.
    They were blurred by request of our government lot's of years ago, years ago that was lifted, since then the airbase are visible in great detail in google.map yet remain blurred in bing.maps.
    Also notes that the Dutch Sat maps in bing are very outdated compared to google.

Marcel

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Do you have any idea how much difference there is between the default and hand-crafted KSFO? I already know I'm going for at least the mid-grade version to get the steam gauge C172, but if the default San Francisco is good enough, I'll pass on the premium.
    Tom, you can buy the standard or deluxe versions and later purchase the extra aircraft/hand-crafted airports bundles if you want to via the in-game Marketplace. I went with the Premium Deluxe so I wouldn't be able to show what the default KSFO looks like.

Tom, Greensboro is really well represented. I found the apartments I used to live in in the 90s right off Wendover Ave. and everything was there -- the creek behind it, the building across the street where Compute! Magazine used to be headquartered, etc.

Members who have read this thread: 348