Screenshots - Page 2
Page 2 of 267 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots

Canyon. From my 5120 x 1440 display. Ultra settings. RTX 2080 super. Ryzen 3900x, 64gb ddr4

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Canyon. From my 5120 x 1440 display. Ultra settings. RTX 2080 super. Ryzen 3900x, 64gb ddr4

Wonderful. We're all sitting here in the Ready Room - so pleased for you.

Now - Back to the rest of us on Planet Earth . . . with ordinary Rigs. . . .
    Jim
    NAVIGATION; The art of knowing where you are without having to crash into it first.

Turks and Caicos

A couple extras of the TBM. It became one of my favorites during testing.

Tieton State, Rimrock, Washington, a perfect spot for exploring in the XCub, the one I've flown the most in this sim by far.

The forests in this sim are absolutely glorious. The coloring of each tree is proceduraly generated based on the aerial imagery, so there are many thousands of different hues of greens through the trees, rather than just a single color, and it picks up on all of the "veins" of darker hues weaving and spreading patterns throughout the lighter-colored trees (different soil types, different levels of exposure to moisture and sun, etc.).

The detail just gets better the more you zoom in on the aircraft - note here the pinking tape and the screws showing through the frabric covering of the control surfaces, as well as the seals between the elevators and horizontal stabilizers and the rudder and the vertical fin.

A bit icy up here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator 8_18_2020 3_11_18 PM.jpg  
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Tieton State, Rimrock, Washington, a perfect spot for exploring in the XCub, the one I've flown the most in this sim by far.

The forests in this sim are absolutely glorious. The coloring of each tree is proceduraly generated based on the aerial imagery, so there are many thousands of different hues of greens through the trees, rather than just a single color, and it picks up on all of the "veins" of darker hues weaving and spreading patterns throughout the lighter-colored trees (different soil types, different levels of exposure to moisture and sun, etc.).

Wait until you get to New Zealand. I just finished a short flight out of Queenstown into lake and mountain areas. Live weather actual time of day lighting were jaw dropping - dreamlike ambience. The natural world that this sim presents is the priceless treasure MS has created.

@dvj, is it runnning smoothly for you at 5120x1440 with the 2080 Super on Ultra? I have the same card but an older i5 7600k and in big cities it becomes a 2-5 fps Slideshow at Low to Mid Settings.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mugel View Post
    @dvj, is it runnning smoothly for you at 5120x1440 with the 2080 Super on Ultra? I have the same card but an older i5 7600k and in big cities it becomes a 2-5 fps Slideshow at Low to Mid Settings.

Unexpeditly smooth as silk. Really loads the RTX GPU and it gets hot. Load 100%, and 70C+. May need to liquid cool the GPU. The Ryzen 3900X is liquid cooled, 12 core, 24 thread. It seems to sleep through the whole thing. I assume the software is running multi-core. Also, make sure your card has the latest Nvidia Driver v452.06 just released for Flightsim. I have also eliminated a number of things. Like AI Aircraft, airport vehicles, People, Ships/Boats.... The landscapes are truly stunning. Still trying to figure out cameras/drone settings for best angles. This is shaping up to be a great tool for photography planning. I flew into some New Zealand areas that I have actually visited and was immediately emersed.

Some shots from Wanaka to Mount Cook, New Zealand. As you mentioned DVJ, there is a very dreamlike ambience flying around that country.

Have you guys noticed any inverted ice cream cone anomalies around? I was watching some streaming earlier, and noticed some East of KROA. What was strange was when some were approached, they went away. They looked like the old mesh points years ago.

Don BP

Canyon de Chelly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator 8_19_2020 7_11_52 AM.jpg  
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Beautiful shots all! Thank you for sharing. I am glad to see some Orbx stuff creeping into the mix. I truly hope all of their inventory will port over, though admittedly, the stock stuff looks far better than my original FSX passion.

Looking forward to more screenshots.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F15C_MSFS.jpg   DCD_F15C.jpg  
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Something different. Playing around in developer mode and found a new design from the Cessna factory. I'm guessing there will be a new ultralight in a few months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Microsoft Flight Simulator 8_19_2020 9_05_01 AM (2).jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post

Amazing shots of San Francisco, you can tell the data is a bit old as Candlestick Park is stlll there, its demolition of the stadium was completed in September 2015.

What is everyone using to take screen shots? In FSX and P3D I could press V and it would save, so far best I can do in MSFS is press the print screen button then paste into the Paint app.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I'm using FRAPS. Not figured out how to in sim yet.

any chance someone might have a look at the foresthill bridge northeast of Auburn calif?..id love to see how it might look in this new sim...the bridge is almost due east of the auburn airport KAUN
    this is from the confluence of the middle and north forks of the american river

and from the air

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Foresthill_Bridge_@_American_River_Confluence_April_27_2008.jpg   quincy06.jpg  

I'm using the Xbox Game Bar app. Super simple to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    Have you guys noticed any inverted ice cream cone anomalies around? I was watching some streaming earlier, and noticed some East of KROA. What was strange was when some were approached, they went away. They looked like the old mesh points years ago.

Don BP
    Into 5 hours of flying now, no anomalies to report. Australia, New Zealand, Alaska, California, Arizona. Running RTX 2080S with latest Nvidia driver. For a first day release of something this complex, it's quite amazing there are no crash bugs - so far.

Some screenshots around default KMSP. Most of the real time airline traffic in the sim still has generic paint schemes, though the airline call signs are recognized and used in the ATC. Asobo mentioned in a Q&A last week that they have reached out to something like 26 of the world's largest airlines requesting permission to reproduce their liveries in the sim, and they are in the process of bringing those liveries to the sim for the AI traffic as they get permission to do so. There are already United Airlines liveries used by any of the real time United jets flying about the world in the sim.

Historic Fort Snelling in the bottom left.

Target makes their presence known to those flying in/out of the airport.

Over The Mall of America and IKEA

Over the Minnesota River and with the Fort Snelling Cemetery seen just above the aircraft.

Members who have read this thread: 348