Screenshots - Page 190

Thread: Screenshots

erc2 (0006) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

erc2 (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

erc2 (0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

erc2 (0001) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Added some paint to the tips of these beautiful paints done by other authors!

I highly recommend this glorious GA addon by Black Square - it's best general aviation product to date!

Untitled-6 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-9 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

bluetips_revision1 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

(Incredible panel shown with the TDS GTN750Xi and WT GNS430W)

candle2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-4 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

You're going to make me buy that one, Ryan, with those updated repaints and screenshots! I'm hoping to hold off until there could perhaps be a sale one day, but my will is likely to fail. It sure looks smart with the wingtip tanks.

Tempelhof.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

An early work-in-progress (despite already a few days invested) for the Asobo/MS P-51D, depicting the Biggin Hill, UK-based G-CMDK, painted in the markings of Col. Don Blakeslee's 4th FG mount. Still a ton of work to do, but I was excited to finally check it in the sim this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Added some paint to the tips of these beautiful paints done by other authors!

I highly recommend this glorious GA addon by Black Square - it's best general aviation product to date!

Untitled-6 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-9 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

bluetips_revision1 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

(Incredible panel shown with the TDS GTN750Xi and WT GNS430W)

candle2 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-4 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    Your repaints are just gorgeous Ryan !

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    Nice one ZsoltB.

Leaving Honolulu for Kona

Welcome to Kona. Kindly watch your step as you exit the plane, then get your stuff and go!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

A couple more from me.

There's more than a few nice repaints for the Bou about

As for the MiG-15Bis (I'm a sucker for the old DDR paints and waiting for YoYo's)

A JK repaint that I always come back to

And proof that I prefer the clipped wing Spits.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    You're going to make me buy that one, Ryan, with those updated repaints and screenshots! I'm hoping to hold off until there could perhaps be a sale one day, but my will is likely to fail. It sure looks smart with the wingtip tanks.
    I'd highly recommend this one John. It's the best GA to date for the sim. I think they'll give you 25% off the Baron if you also buy the Bonanza hehe.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Pmogb

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1018).jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	259.3 KB 
ID:	90098

Rishi Force One!

[QUOTE=Bomber_12th;1309068]An early work-in-progress (despite already a few days invested) for the Asobo/MS P-51D, depicting the Biggin Hill, UK-based G-CMDK, painted in the markings of Col. Don Blakeslee's 4th FG mount. Still a ton of work to do, but I was excited to finally check it in the sim this evening.

Excellent work John !! Been looking forward to this one.

Haven't seen her flying in the past few weeks but the weather is improving
    here now so she should be out and about soon

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

I had been having trouble with CTD's in this bird prior to enabling DLSS. This time the flight went without a hitch. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but if it holds, I'll be enjoying this little beauty a lot more!

Leaving Dominicci airport in San Juan

Popping out of the clouds

Heading a little higher

Just about to altitude

I could have taken a few more shots, but it was getting darker by the minute, so I just enjoyed the rest of the flight.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by collensr View Post
    Excellent work John !! Been looking forward to this one.
    Haven't seen her flying in the past few weeks but the weather is improving
    here now so she should be out and about soon
    Thank you, Richard. Unfortunately, I never have much time during the work week, but a little bit more progress has been made. With the way the mapping is set up, I'm very happy to have the serial numbers on the tail and rudder now squared away. I've started "staining" the old steal fasteners, with many more to do (the fasteners are there as transparent 3D objects, and aren't in the textures themselves, so I've been working on placing their values into the textures below the 3D impression of each fastener). I'm hoping this repaint will get at least very close to completion once I spend a couple more days on it this weekend (though it might very well take an additional weekend, with cockpit and wheel well textures still to do as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    Thank you, Richard. Unfortunately, I never have much time during the work week, but a little bit more progress has been made. With the way the mapping is set up, I'm very happy to have the serial numbers on the tail and rudder now squared away. I've started "staining" the old steal fasteners, with many more to do (the fasteners are there as transparent 3D objects, and aren't in the textures themselves, so I've been working on placing their values into the textures below the 3D impression of each fastener). I'm hoping this repaint will get at least very close to completion once I spend a couple more days on it this weekend (though it might very well take an additional weekend, with cockpit and wheel well textures still to do as well).
    I admire your perseverance, John. I took one look at the texture layout and thought 'Let's do something else...'.
    It already looks great to me.
    btw, the last edition of Aeroplane monthly had a great article on Blakeslee

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Wow Ferry, that L-39 shot is quite photorealistic.
    Also love that metalwork on the Mustang @John!

Had to give this thing a try after seeing the clip:

Had to increase wind to 12 knots (original was about 6kts) and dropped fuel and payload to almost zero. Managed to keep her flying at 26 knots and one of my attempts was good enough to stop. They seem to have extended the platform slightly for the real attempt though.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Members who have read this thread: 354