Screenshots - Page 136

Thread: Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Fulvio_61 View Post
    Yes, 26 repaint. For the TF at least we got to 67 .
    it came with 27 textures and there are 26 repaints (ignored, I did 12?) and you are complaining it's not enough?

OK, one more then:
    jk4300 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Fulvio_61 View Post
    If only I had the ability to make them myself....
    Oh, but you have, you're just not aware of it. The F-104 is actually much easier to repaint than most other aircraft. All you need is photoshop/gimp and a bit of time to figure out how it is done. Give it a try, you might actually succeed, and I'm always willing to help.
    Heck, even I can do it, and I have a very busy full-time next to it.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

or two more?

jk4339 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4337 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Westjet paint by STEVE DRABEK

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    it came with 27 textures and there are 26 repaints (ignored, I did 12?) and you are complaining it's not enough?

OK, one more then:
    jk4300 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Oh, but you have, you're just not aware of it. The F-104 is actually much easier to repaint than most other aircraft. All you need is photoshop/gimp and a bit of time to figure out how it is done. Give it a try, you might actually succeed, and I'm always willing to help.
    Heck, even I can do it, and I have a very busy full-time next to it.
    Hello JK,
    Glad to see a Belgian texture again. (I'm just busy making a similar version with the FX48).
    Your FX40 version with "white nose" is interesting. Until now I only knew the FX34 and FX93 with this particularity. (If you have pictures I would be interested for my collection).
    Three small remarks:
    1- The Belgian SSW camouflage pattern has a small error in the depth plane, the "Tan" shade must be in the center and not on the left.
    2- The "dayglo" tip tanks that fitted the target tugs were painted only in dayglo on the outer half.
    3 - Chronologically, the black air intakes and the wings of Ambiorix are not compatible. The Ambiorix wings were carried by a handful of F104s from the 350th squadron at the end of their career, at that time the air intakes were no longer painted black.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLouis View Post
    Hello JK,
    Glad to see a Belgian texture again. (I'm just busy making a similar version with the FX48).
    Your FX40 version with "white nose" is interesting. Until now I only knew the FX34 and FX93 with this particularity. (If you have pictures I would be interested for my collection).
    Three small remarks:
    1- The Belgian SSW camouflage pattern has a small error in the depth plane, the "Tan" shade must be in the center and not on the left.
    2- The "dayglo" tip tanks that fitted the target tugs were painted only in dayglo on the outer half.
    3 - Chronologically, the black air intakes and the wings of Ambiorix are not compatible. The Ambiorix wings were carried by a handful of F104s from the 350th squadron at the end of their career, at that time the air intakes were no longer painted black.
    Richard

Hi Richard

I noticed that your paintings for the last updated TF-104G model don't work,please check,I'll have to do the same with my uploaded works
    This is the cfg entry for seat type and country reference

Barcode is made of alphanumerics, it is used to identify each single airplane version each one identifies one airplane characteristic:

and manage their differences.

It's made of 8 alphanumeric, (presently only 4 are used), each one identifies an airplane characteristic:

0) aircraft frame: F (F-104G MAP), G (F-104G CONS), H (RF-104G MAP), J (RF-104G CONS)

1) nations: I(talian),G(erman),N(orvegian),U(saf), B (Belgium), H (Nederland), D (Denmark), R (Greece),T (Turkey)

2) role: F(ighter) B(omber) (R) Recce

3) seat: C (C2), Q (Q7 martin Baker)

example:

[FLTSIM.0]

Title="SSW FRF104-G 9998 - C2 seat"

atc_id="FIFC0000"

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

FA08 area

Untitled-9 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-13 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-16 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-19 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Untitled-20 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    Hi Richard

I noticed that your paintings for the last updated TF-104G model don't work,please check,I'll have to do the same with my uploaded works
    This is the cfg entry for seat type and country reference

Barcode is made of alphanumerics, it is used to identify each single airplane version each one identifies one airplane characteristic:

and manage their differences.

It's made of 8 alphanumeric, (presently only 4 are used), each one identifies an airplane characteristic:

0) aircraft frame: F (F-104G MAP), G (F-104G CONS), H (RF-104G MAP), J (RF-104G CONS)

1) nations: I(talian),G(erman),N(orvegian),U(saf), B (Belgium), H (Nederland), D (Denmark), R (Greece),T (Turkey)

2) role: F(ighter) B(omber) (R) Recce

3) seat: C (C2), Q (Q7 martin Baker)

example:

[FLTSIM.0]

Title="SSW FRF104-G 9998 - C2 seat"

atc_id="FIFC0000"

Zsolt
    Thank you very much for the information and for your explanation Zsolt, I'm back from abroad after several days.
    I did not follow the MSFS news and was unaware of the update of the two-seater version of the one-o-four.
    So, fixes will follow!

BTW I downloaded your texture F104 - RCAF 848.
    I notice that you made a version without cannon is it normal? The original was equipped with a cannon.
    Richard

Hi Richard,

Thank you for noticing
    I will fix it now

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Thank you very much for the information and for your explanation Zsolt, I'm back from abroad after several days.
    I did not follow the MSFS news and was unaware of the update of the two-seater version of the one-o-four.
    So, fixes will follow!

BTW I downloaded your texture F104 - RCAF 848.
    I notice that you made a version without cannon is it normal? The original was equipped with a cannon.
    Richard

Hello JK,
    Three small remarks:
    Richard
    Ah, Richard, your eye for detail is as unsurpassed as ever!
    I quickly threw this together in reaction to Fulvio's complaint about not enough textures, and did not give it my full attention, due my sidetrack to 'Dusty', so:
    - The nose should be camouflaged
    - I will correct the tail plane
    - I will remove the black intakes
    - I was not aware of these half-dayglo tanks, pics I found seemed to show full dayglo, but I'll check it out as well
    Dusty, btw, is also imcomplete, it had paint on the wings as well. Luckily I did not have time to upload any of them yet...
    to be continued...(and shall I try FX-52, or do you want to do it?)

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    FA08 areaUntitled-20 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr
    Great Shot!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Nice to see Screenshots getting some Canadian attention recently, let me add RCAF 442 Squadron " City of Vancouver " BU-N which is now available for download HERE from flightsim.to

RCAF 442 Sqn BU-N startup by Doug Smith, on Flickr

RCAF 442 Sqn over CYYJ by Doug Smith, on Flickr

Thanks to August Horvath (K5083) for reaching out to Jerry Vernon of 442 Squadron on my behalf to request photos and information on the squadron's P-51Ds. This information from the source is pure gold! Also, just like to mention it was August who created the RCAF/RCN/WWII fonts we have used for years in our liveries. Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Ah, Richard, your eye for detail is as unsurpassed as ever!
    I quickly threw this together in reaction to Fulvio's complaint about not enough textures, and did not give it my full attention, due my sidetrack to 'Dusty', so:
    - The nose should be camouflaged
    - I will correct the tail plane
    - I will remove the black intakes
    - I was not aware of these half-dayglo tanks, pics I found seemed to show full dayglo, but I'll check it out as well
    Dusty, btw, is also imcomplete, it had paint on the wings as well. Luckily I did not have time to upload any of them yet...
    to be continued...(and shall I try FX-52, or do you want to do it?)
    Oh JanKees you made me dream with the "white nose".
    Speaking of tip tanks, here are some views of the FX59 in target tug configuration.
    We can notice that the inside of the tanks is left camouflaged.

I started a long "to do list" of F104G, mainly in Belgian colors (I have a good database).
    The FX52 (Tiger) is on the list. But you know how fast I publish my textures. You do 50 while I do one!
    So don't hesitate to have fun if you want to do it.
    I'm disappointed for the "white nose".

Some pictures of the FX48 and screenshots of the WIP.

Some pictures of the FX48 and screenshots of the WIP.
    eeeh, which ones are the screenshots?

here are my screenshots of the final version:
    FX40-03 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

FX40-07 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

FX40-08 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

and Dusty as well:
    Dusty02 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Dusty04 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Dusty05 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Ryan, you flew over where I live in that 3rd shot. Great pics!
    Greenhouse357

freeware RV-7A over rural Iowa

Been a bit since I booted up MSFS and just flew around for a while. So, took the freeware RV-7A from 'deejing' out over the farmland of Iowa for a short flight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.25.7.0 10-05-2022 15_30_1.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	87220

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhouse357 View Post
    Ryan, you flew over where I live in that 3rd shot. Great pics!
    Hah thanks! You guys get all the photogrammetry in FL.... we have a smidgeon here in MN.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

jk4352 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4353 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4347 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4377 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk4367 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

Members who have read this thread: 355