A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian aircraft

Description: The Noorduyn Norseman was built from 1935 until 1959. The have been used all over the world in both civil and military roles. The famous US Band Leader and composer Glen Miller disappeared in a Noresman over the English Channel during WWII. They have been used primarily for bush planes on both wheels and floats. Most of them being used in Canada. The Noorduyn company continues to this day in Montreal building aircraft interiors. Made with FSDS 2.6. Updated to Native FSX using Arno's Model Converter X. Includes custom panel bitmap by Ken Mitchel. Includes 3 paint schemes, Canadian, USAF and Bush Flying Unlimited. Full moving parts including Water rudders and opening doors. Features a fully funtional VC. Dynamics based on Fred Banting's DH Beaver.

Thanks to Dave Eckert for his pilot figure, radial engine and 3 blade prop files which saved me a considerable amount of time building this plane. I also want to thank Fred Banting for his Beaver flight dynamics that I used as the starting point for this projects flight dynamics. I want to thank Steven Grant for his propeller bitmap, and Also to Ken Mitchel for his terrific Panel bitmap.

Copyright October 7, 2003 and August 14 2020 By Brian Gladden All rights reserved.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Noorduyn Norseman on floats Converted from FS 2004 to Native FSX/P3d.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.