DoughBree Aero Vodochody L-39C Albatross - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DoughBree Aero Vodochody L-39C Albatross

No access here either.

I hope it is something good....such as an upgrade of the website in anticipation of releasing the L-39....and not anything bad
    Matt

Question

Doughbree's website is back on line

http://speed99.webhosting.klfree.net.../witex/en.html

Kyrypust, can you gave us some news about your FS9 Aero L-39C
    project ?

Thanks

VaporZ

Yes, we would really like to hear some news about this project. There hasnt been any activity on the Doughbree website in almost six months!

Joe

There has been no word or activity from Vit for almost 6 months. As much as it pains me to say this, I think it may be time to consider this project dead.

I'm afraid I have been thinking the very same thing.

This is quite a shame, should it truly be the case. The video he posted showed what appeared to be a very complete aircraft, VC and all. I wonder what the motivation would be to abandon it so close to completion, after putting in all of the hours....
    Matt

Its really hard to say. Its especially sad considering that nobody other than Vit ever made a full L-39 with VC and all for FS9.

Has anyone tried to contact him? I hope everything is OK with him...
    Matt

I have tried to send him an email or two and haven't received any replies.

Joe

IIRC he mentioned something about exams and things taking priority
    this summer

ttfn

Pete

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Boy, does he have his priorities screwed up!

Well, Maybe there is still a chance he will finish it up. Life takes the priority, and if Vit does release it, great.
    Matt

ITS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the beta version at least, but he claims "this project is finally finished. more to come soon." so im assuming this is a pretty up to date model.

Joe

See the thread up in the STICKY block at the top of the forum....has a link for downloading the "beta". Per Vit's request, please keep all reports of issues, suggestions, and such in that thread as he will be using that thread as a barometer of how well the plane is doing on the numberous system setups and making any corrections that may need to be made.

Now that the "beta" has been released, I am going to close this thread just to keep all the comments and such contained in the Stickied thread up top.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 4