Dino's M-346

Thread: Dino's M-346

Blog Entries

Dino's M-346

Can anybody here tell me how to get the TACAN and ILS to work in this airplane. It is down right embarrassing. I have read through the manual a couple of times and tried every thing I know that should work. But, I do not get a working TACAN or ILS, When I try an approach with the ILS freq dialed into the VOR slot there or no CMD bars or a Flight Director, even after punching the button. I see no separate ILS freq holding slot.

Confused John!
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Blog Entries
    I guess not? I am beginning to think that I wasted $30 on this airplane. I guess I will email Dino. I didn't want to bother him, but...
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

I haven't flown it in a while, so couldn't answer. Having said that, please e-mail Dino. I've checked with him on many things and he is great guy to deal with. I would even recommend posting it at the Indiafoxtecho facebook page. He's on that a lot. He keeps track of bugs, etc for his releases for future upgrades, etc.

Ken

Members who have read this thread: 0